Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 09-19-2009, 04:25 PM
Registered Member

I'm in. I finally got this game yesterday.

PSN T_-_Bone77
Old 09-23-2009, 05:28 PM
Registered Member

I'm up for Sim / Realistic games on PS3. Too many monkeys playing arcade and they're the only games I'm gettin. Gonna be online a lot in the coming weeks if I can find games.

psn: Sweevy
Old 09-25-2009, 12:01 PM
Approved Member

add me My PSN be Reknad
Old 09-25-2009, 12:26 PM
Approved Member

I'm not going to be online in week, my parents won;t let me take my PS3 to uni at first...
Old 09-27-2009, 01:42 PM
Approved Member

PSN ChileMike
Old 10-13-2009, 06:14 AM
Approved Member

Don't usually like to bump things, but I kind of need to here. I've been waiting in a lobby for Sim Team Battle I made about 30 minutes ago, yet not one person has stepped foot in my room
Old 10-13-2009, 06:48 AM
Approved Member

I'll be playing more Sim mode after the patch... kind of hard to set the trim with such a big deadzone... once I get my trim and analog hat back i'll be in there.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:02 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xX-SiLeNCE-Xx View Post
Don't usually like to bump things, but I kind of need to here. I've been waiting in a lobby for Sim Team Battle I made about 30 minutes ago, yet not one person has stepped foot in my room
You can add me if you like Silence (Axe99), although I'm not playing Team Battles or Dogfights until the patch fixes the deadzone as well. Still do CTA and Strike on sim though .
Old 10-13-2009, 08:22 AM
Approved Member

I started with sim right off and couldn't believe the only thing going on online was arcade. Seems like a bunch of Ace Combat addicts out there who can't do without the red arrow.

Reason why, I think, is the controls, regular wireless using r3 to look is near impossible, you can't use the rudder and it always ends up altering the throttle.

Aviator layout is better, but since it's stuck with r1 and l1 for the rudder, to be able to look around you have to sacrifice good rudder control cause the only choices are full left, full right and neutral.

I hope the patch is gonna include control configurability, cause it's needed BAD. Besides the glaring online issues. Rudder should be r2 and l2.

I'm looking for good sim matches also, add AR_Kozz

Especially strike matches, my clan is inactive but I think I'll revive it for that. 5v5, sim, limited f/a, find all targets visually. That's how it should be
Old 10-13-2009, 08:45 AM
Approved Member

nice, new "faces" I left il2 sturmovik for a while and I am excited to see that the competition increases. add me if you want that good old sim challenge

By the way, please transfer over to sim people that play realistic, we all have the same controller problems. I use the PS3 controller, there is no such thing as a player having an advantage over another. just a thought.

Last edited by edal86; 10-13-2009 at 08:54 AM.