Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Old 12-16-2011, 01:04 PM
Registered Member

Default Serial key?

I bought my copy of Off Road Drive from Amazon and it installed and ran fine, no problem. However I want to play multiplayer but it's asking me for a serial key now but there was not one provided with the game. The game also shows in My Computer DVD drive as Review Version.

I sent it back to Amazon at their request and I received another copy today exactly the same!

Have Amazon taken a bad batch of review copies in that don't have multiplayer keys or have the games company just forgot to put stickers in the boxes or something? Anyone else with this problem?
Old 12-17-2011, 12:27 AM
Registered Member

Default Serial key

Never mind......this one's going back to Amazon now and they're investigating their stock.
Old 12-20-2011, 11:28 AM
Approved Member

Hello Lord_Azrael, do you mean this one?

http://www.amazon.com/Off-Road-Drive...4384059&sr=8-9

If yes, it's not being sold by Amazon, but by an independent seller. Thank you for pointing out a problem, we're investigating the issue.