Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fantasy Wars

Fantasy Wars Turn-based strategy. Gather an army, upgrade units, study magic spells, participate in castle sieges and assaults to destroy the great Orc Ugraum’s horde.

Old 07-22-2009, 11:52 PM
Registered Member

Exclamation Graphic Issue.

I am having a problem with what I believe is the animations. when the in game video cut scenes occur the images are leaving traces as the characters move. it also happens on the map screen, the images are really white like the gamma is crancked and if i scoll the screen the images leave white tracers (images drawn but don't disapear for several seconds). I have the latest drivers for nvidia (i have a 295 gtx) and i also tried to update DX. I currently have dx10 installed but i also tried to update dx9.0c. I'm not sure what else to try. any suggestions?
Old 08-30-2009, 02:47 AM
Registered Member

Chrejo,

I read in another post, that this is caused by the way Nvidia handles the antialiasing. The solution is to go to the nvidia control panel>manage 3D settings and change Antialiasing-Mode to 'Application-controlled'.

I had the same problem as you did (8800GT card) and this fixed it for me.