Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > NecroVisioN

NecroVisioN First-person shooter. The year is 1916. Young private fights enemy soldiers, vampires and demons on the battlefields of World War I and underground.

Old 03-18-2009, 02:53 PM
Approved Member

Default Necrovision patch 1.1

Patch 1.1 for Necrovision has been released, you can download it here:

http://www.1cpublishing.eu/game/necrovision/downloads

List of changes:

- rendering performance improved, especially for higher settings of dynamic shadows and ambient occlusion

- level loading times shortened as well as quick-save loading times

- playing online between users having different language editions is possible (Russian edition was incompatible with other versions)

- "Man of Courage" (Normal) difficulty level more balanced (easier)

- gas mask now works properly in Necromancer's Return mode and in Stronghold level

- possibility of crash after saving in paticular area in Trench Warfare level fixed

- minor menu options placement corrections

- problem with possible shotgun jamming while using 'Pure fatality' combo fixed

- bug, preventing player from placing Geballte ladung by the door in The Hill level, after loading the game, fixed

- possibility of crash after skipping the cutscene with the dragon on The Hill level in Necromancer's Return mode fixed

- minor formatting bugs and inconsistencies in the dialogues, grammar mistakes and single overlapings inside menus and cutscenes corrected

- added support for no-driver 16:9 format screens (thanks Sebastien "ztorm" Essel for help)

!! IMPORTANT !!
*** This patch works for all versions of the game with exception of special German (non-violent), Russian, Czech, Chinese amd US Aspyr editions ***
*** Digital download versions (gamersgate, metaboli,etc.) are not compatible with this patch ***

Last edited by Karel; 05-28-2009 at 08:29 AM.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:20 PM
Approved Member

Sweet !
Widescreen users, check out my FOV fix
Old 03-19-2009, 04:22 AM
Approved Member

Okay,

after I installed the patch, the game asked me to provide my serial key again, which I did, but now it won't activate because apparently my serial is now wrong.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:03 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by contra View Post
Okay,

after I installed the patch, the game asked me to provide my serial key again, which I did, but now it won't activate because apparently my serial is now wrong.
Send the mail with your problem to our support (support@1cpublishing.eu).
Old 03-20-2009, 05:34 AM
Registered Member

In description of this patch is note, that level will be uploaded faster. Unfortunately they arent. I see no difference. Levels loading so long, that afer first epizode I don't want to play anymore in necrovision I'am going to sell it on e-bay probably.

Only difference which I see after installing patch is that, now game is more frequently crashing and turn off. I'havent this problem before installation.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:06 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fynfiaczek View Post
In description of this patch is note, that level will be uploaded faster. Unfortunately they arent. I see no difference. Levels loading so long, that afer first epizode I don't want to play anymore in necrovision I'am going to sell it on e-bay probably.

Only difference which I see after installing patch is that, now game is more frequently crashing and turn off. I'havent this problem before installation.
What are the specifications of your computer? the game is quite demanding for hardware.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:13 AM
Approved Member

Quote:

hmmm, very strange, bro!

i have Russian version , Patched 1.1, loading times seems are same as was on 1.0.
but overall more playable , just can say, more optimized.
no crashing or turn off!

Although a list of changes in the Russian patch is much smaller than the list in the English version
Old 03-21-2009, 12:05 AM
Registered Member

I have polish version. My PC is PIV 3GHz, 1GB RAM, 512MB ATI X1950, so isn't new but isnt so bad. For example Cyostasis, which has exaclty the same requirements, working without any problem and loads much faster.

Ok, I know, 1GB RAM, maybe if will be more then levels will be uploading faster. But this turning of drives me mad. There wasnt such accidents before patch installation. Game can just turn of during play, and it happends quite often.
Old 03-23-2009, 06:45 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
I have polish version. My PC is PIV 3GHz, 1GB RAM, 512MB ATI X1950, so isn't new but isnt so bad. For example Cyostasis, which has exaclty the same requirements, working without any problem and loads much faster.

Ok, I know, 1GB RAM, maybe if will be more then levels will be uploading faster. But this turning of drives me mad. There wasnt such accidents before patch installation. Game can just turn of during play, and it happends quite often.
Please send detailed DirectX report to our support (support@1cpublishing.eu). Youк situation is not normal, as the patch should increase the stability of the game, so your in info will be very useful for us.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:57 PM
Registered Member

Hi,

Thanks for the Patch ! The loading time for each level has reduced a bit, but not too much. But overall the game seems to be more stable than before.

Cheers,
Daniel.