Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 11-29-2012, 11:52 PM
Registered Member

Post Why there is no Wings of Luftwaffe content for PS3?

As title says.... why there is no Wings of Luftwaffe content for PS3?

Seems like PC version of Birds of Prey have Wings of Luftwaffe content which will allow you to have German cockpit views, new planes and co-op missions.

While Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 only got one mission pack DLC.

I was really disappointed with no German cockpit view in PS3 version of Birds of Prey.

Is there going to be new DLC or updates for Birds of Prey console users allowing to have German cockpit views?

Last edited by osaka0235; 12-07-2012 at 06:21 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 12-06-2012, 05:47 PM
Approved Member

Hi,
There were no expansions for Il-2 Sturmovic: Birds of Prey on consoles. The game was abandoned by the publisher 505 games.

The Gaijin developers were able to continue expansion on Wings of Prey on PC because they published the game themselves so had full control.

The content from Wings of the Luftwaffe was carried into Birds of Steel on PS3 and xbox (sequel to IL-2 Birds of Prey)

XBL GT: - Robotic Pope
HyperLobby CS: - Robot_Pope
Old 12-07-2012, 06:24 AM
Registered Member

Default Thanks for the info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotic Pope View Post
Hi,
There were no expansions for Il-2 Sturmovic: Birds of Prey on consoles. The game was abandoned by the publisher 505 games.

The Gaijin developers were able to continue expansion on Wings of Prey on PC because they published the game themselves so had full control.

The content from Wings of the Luftwaffe was carried into Birds of Steel on PS3 and xbox (sequel to IL-2 Birds of Prey)

Well thank you for the info. I am not really surprised that 505 games abandoned Il-2 Sturmovic: Birds of Prey on consoles. I will probably get Bird of Steel and all DLC to fulfill my realistic German fighter game experience.