Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Space Rangers

Space Rangers The lavish mix of an intense space RPG with 3D real-time strategy.

Old 04-20-2012, 04:08 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ru_maniac View Post
I told you so, good news are on the way
Yes you did! Great news for you guys as well.

The features list provided so far does not seem to capture everything from Revolutions based on the descriptions of Revolutions I have found online which are as follows:

"Revolution" adds:
• unique scripted situations, which make game more interesting and deep (read below).
• additional equipment with unique characteristics.
• 42 new micromodules, some of which canonly be installed on dominators' equipment.
• text quests and planetary maps (43) and arcade fights (5).

Scripted situations:
• there will be a possibility of election. Very interesting situation, but it's better to see and participate once, than to read hundred enthusiastic responses.
• destroying of military base by pirates. Arrival of fleet of military fighters to protect MB is mandatory.
• player gets the opportunity to participate in experiments on science base "Annihilation".
• computer rangers generate artifact once in 1-3 years.
• destruction of the annoying creditor by the name of business center by the ranger-debtor with the quark bombs.
• talks of computer dealers about purchase of drugs, and, actually, purchase and sale of the dangerous goods.
• and another heap of cheerful and original jobs, adventures and innovations which impatiently wait you in addon.

Since Sneaksie mentioned that Revolutions will be incorporated, I would assume that these features will be announced later?

In any case, all the best!
Old 04-20-2012, 07:57 AM
Approved Member

Yes, and much more because the developers didn't stop after making the mod.
Old 04-20-2012, 12:50 PM
Approved Member

Yea! Please support English ! I would learn russian but my brother studied it for many years and was still not very good. I think it would take me too long to learn
Old 04-20-2012, 03:41 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaksie View Post
Yes, and much more because the developers didn't stop after making the mod.
Great news! Do keep us updated. Any chance we will get to see a developer's blog or something similar?
Old 04-20-2012, 03:41 PM
Registered Member

Great news! Will this new release have a better English translation? Some text adventures really need re-doing.
Old 04-21-2012, 04:54 AM
Registered Member

what about windows 8? and make it more touch comfortable pls!!! It would be awesome game for tablet pc's!!! dont you think?
Old 04-22-2012, 03:36 AM
Approved Member

One of the things I would like to see is an updating of the text missions to be less 1980sish and more like Myst or Riven.
Old 04-22-2012, 05:34 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRNewcomb View Post
One of the things I would like to see is an updating of the text missions to be less 1980sish and more like Myst or Riven.
Yes, agreed! Bare minimum, I'd like to see an option to increase font size. I love the text adventures and think that just a bit more polish could really make them shine.
Old 04-23-2012, 06:56 PM
Registered Member

The game works great on Win8.

As for the other question about portable version, I have to say that at the moment we do not plan to port game to any mobile platform like iOS or Google Android. Our top-priority is the PC version.

Someone asked about text adventures? We've planned about 15 new text quests, and yes, there'll be an option for big fonts while playing
Old 04-23-2012, 09:49 PM
Registered Member

so any clue why it does not work for me at all? :/ only in window mode...it closes itself after start... (win

and my brother has instead of menu blank black screen! (win 7)

http://www.gogwiki.com/index.php?tit..._2:_Dominators
that 2 problems below! :/ black screen and closing after start...

Last edited by misahalfar; 04-23-2012 at 10:55 PM.