Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 02-04-2019, 07:48 PM
Approved Member

Why is my game updated now? Anyway, the solution is easy: I keep the mod files in Steam directory and reinstall them every time I want to play.
Old 02-05-2019, 02:18 PM
Approved Member

I will have a go again with a bit increased difficulty, maybe 200% on impossible...

I mailed you thru the 1C, I have a question about creatures/modding.

In Xworld it is actually easy to make the mod a standalone game to choose from among other mods/games, to avoid replacing the orcs.kfs ... I couldn't do it in WoTn, but works fine in Xworld with for instance the RedSand or Trent mod.

Last edited by raknefne; 02-05-2019 at 06:10 PM.
Old 02-07-2019, 10:38 AM
Approved Member

The Grinskin encounter in Rusty Anchor is broken: I can't use pet dragon and any damage is shown as 0 but will kill the whole unit.
Old 02-16-2019, 08:13 PM
Approved Member

I did a few changes to the latest v1.31 so that you can play Huntiro's from the game menu without having to overwrite the ORCS ON THE MARSH. Instead you see 'Huntiro mod' in the game menu along with other mods etc.

Download: Removed, use Zhoudaohan's download link now.

I only changed this:

1) I put everything in a new folder named 'huntiro'

2) The orcs.kfs, I renamed huntiro.kfs

3) The text file eng_orc.txt I descriped text info about the mod. To Huntiro: You can just change this if you use my changes in an update.

So you unpack unto ... Crossworld\sessions. You will then see a folder next to ORCS, REDSAND or whatever mod u have named HUNTIRO

Last edited by raknefne; 03-01-2019 at 10:34 AM.
Old 02-28-2019, 04:31 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crendagord View Post
Nice work. I especially like the pegasus maiden. I'm curious to know how you created this model and how you managed to add the ice dryad without breaking transparency

Each time I try to create a new unit, transparency is broken
The model and animation files of pegasus maiden originally existed but the devs abandoned them.
About the ice dryad, if you mean some visual glitches with part of the reskined units like dryad, then this issue exists in "Ice and Fire" expansion and I guess the original creator of those new units has no access to the model files so he/she can only edited them using a hex editor and this may cause some alike issues.
I changed the name of ice dryad's texture file to match another model file which was found an orignal one.

Last edited by zhoudaohan; 02-28-2019 at 04:55 PM.
Old 02-28-2019, 04:35 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erkilmarl View Post
Did the 1c company just update Crossworlds (in Steam)? Or where did that come from? Anyway, I must reinstall the mod, since the game won't start.
Please try the new version. You no longer need to overwrite files.
Old 02-28-2019, 04:37 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raknefne View Post
I did a few changes to the latest v1.31 so that you can play Huntiro's from the game menu without having to overwrite the ORCS ON THE MARSH. Instead you see 'Huntiro mod' in the game menu along with other mods etc. Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/pguaqd...ntiro.zip/file

I only changed this:

1) I put everything in a new folder named 'huntiro'

2) The orcs.kfs, I renamed huntiro.kfs

3) The text file eng_orc.txt I descriped text info about the mod. To Huntiro: You can just change this if you use my changes in an update.

So you unpack unto ... Crossworld\sessions. You will then see a folder next to ORCS, REDSAND or whatever mod u have named HUNTIRO
Thanks. Your suggestions are so helpful.
Old 03-01-2019, 10:21 AM
Approved Member

i enjoy playing this game... everytime i feel so tired this is the game that i wana play.. tnx for this mod
Old 03-01-2019, 06:35 PM
Approved Member

An installation question: You write in your first post that the LOCATION directory from Orcs on the marsh should be copied into HUNTIRO directory. Didn't you make any changes in the shops? I recall you wrote something about u did...
or did u mean copy the LOCATION files from a Huntiro mod ?

Impossible level: E-hm, I might have been carried a little away when saying 230% for impossible... it is a big gab down to 150% on hard... perhaps something like 100% - 140% - 170% - 200% and keep all other stats the same for hard and impossible, this way the player can choose an ultra impossible or just impossible game. Or if you insist, 100 - 140 - 170 - 230%

Enemy: Just a thought; Could be interesting with some of the new creatures from WotN and Darkside in enemy armies... the races that already exist will have the new ones except if the armies have stated exactly which one instead of just level 3 neutrals for instance. The Necro LIz, Vikings and Ice Elves which is new races will not occure.

I'm up for a playthru now. Game crashes when starting a new game (after choosing hero class)... first I didn't have the directory LOCATIONs in Huntiro directory, then I copied LOCATION from ORCS, which is very small... v1.30 worked fine.

Last edited by raknefne; 03-01-2019 at 06:48 PM.
Old 03-02-2019, 06:20 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raknefne View Post
An installation question: You write in your first post that the LOCATION directory from Orcs on the marsh should be copied into HUNTIRO directory. Didn't you make any changes in the shops? I recall you wrote something about u did...
or did u mean copy the LOCATION files from a Huntiro mod ?

Impossible level: E-hm, I might have been carried a little away when saying 230% for impossible... it is a big gab down to 150% on hard... perhaps something like 100% - 140% - 170% - 200% and keep all other stats the same for hard and impossible, this way the player can choose an ultra impossible or just impossible game. Or if you insist, 100 - 140 - 170 - 230%

Enemy: Just a thought; Could be interesting with some of the new creatures from WotN and Darkside in enemy armies... the races that already exist will have the new ones except if the armies have stated exactly which one instead of just level 3 neutrals for instance. The Necro LIz, Vikings and Ice Elves which is new races will not occure.

I'm up for a playthru now. Game crashes when starting a new game (after choosing hero class)... first I didn't have the directory LOCATIONs in Huntiro directory, then I copied LOCATION from ORCS, which is very small... v1.30 worked fine.

You only need to copy and paste the nine .stream files in "locations" folder. I will check the reason why game crashes when starting a new game.