Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 09-13-2018, 06:13 PM
Approved Member

[QUOTE=raknefne;718121]Thank you. You should ask in another forum, have no clue.

I flew over that place. Didn't see any special tombstones.
Old 09-13-2018, 06:26 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raknefne View Post
3. I haven't touched the upgradeable items at all, so it make sense to check them out. It is rather easy to adjust, I can just reduce the strength of the enemy by... 40% ???

Are you playing again`? Which character / difficulty?
I guess 40 % would be fine.

I have two games. One normal where I am in Lower Trent but I haven't had any luck with the resurrecting troops or the Phantom spell. I put that game on hold and started another game in easy mode. I haven't had much luck in the above mentioned things either, but the opposition isn't too easy, since I made a rule that I may not use Glory above level one. The game is relaxed and now I'm trying troops I normally don't use. Oh, I'm still having Paladin as a character.
Old 09-14-2018, 02:53 PM
Approved Member

The item Raven seems to have no dialog script. Trying to talk with it will cause the game to crash.
Old 09-16-2018, 01:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erkilmarl View Post
The item Raven seems to have no dialog script. Trying to talk with it will cause the game to crash.
I'll remove the item, that's easier...
Old 10-06-2018, 11:51 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raknefne View Post
The Trent War is released - a new experience awaits!!
bravo, i have always thought that the map editor that came with KB was amazing, finally someone put it to good use.
Old 10-07-2018, 04:22 PM
Approved Member

It is a bit like an old lady, the map editor, I guess that's why not many have used it.
Old 10-10-2018, 06:32 PM
Approved Member

Sorry, but it doesn't work. I unpacked Trent to "my game"\sessions, i can change campaign in right corner, but one of the original campaigns is still running. Maybe this is the fault of the Polish version of the game? I'm from Poland.

EDIT: Ok, i installed King's Bounty Crossworlds from Steam and new campaign works. Any ideas? I want play new campaign with my version of game.

Last edited by Alistair80; 10-10-2018 at 07:21 PM.
Old 10-17-2018, 08:52 AM
Approved Member

All the new text is in English... You can only play in english version... I suppose it will work if you change to English version - not sure where you do that, though... it has only been tested in English version.
Old 10-30-2018, 06:42 AM
Approved Member

The campaign sounds interesting. I hope it's challenging . Will try it next week and I'll write some feedback.
Old 10-30-2018, 10:38 PM
Approved Member

Default Challenging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorko80 View Post
The campaign sounds interesting. I hope it's challenging . Will try it next week and I'll write some feedback.
It is! You should play 1 level lower in difficulty as you are used to... don't think no-loss is possible for all fights. Not even on Hard...
a former test player, now plays it on Normal or Easy. You never did that in the vanilla game. There is a big gab between Easy and Impossible in this mod.

Plenty of heroes as well as "Heroic Battles", battles against heroes with no use of pet, like in Boss battles.