Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty

King's Bounty Famous series of Fantasy Real-time RPG with turn-based battles.

Old 04-07-2016, 10:36 AM
Approved Member

Default When is next king bounty ??

Any news on any king bounty (or king bounty 2) after darkside ?
Old 04-11-2016, 10:31 AM
Approved Member

I've been checking if the new site has launched and hopefully some announcement (why would they make a new site for a game they don't support?) for like half a year now.

It would be nice if the existence of fans of the series would be acknowledged by the makers.
Old 04-15-2016, 02:44 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanTheBanjoman View Post
I've been checking if the new site has launched and hopefully some announcement (why would they make a new site for a game they don't support?) for like half a year now.

It would be nice if the existence of fans of the series would be acknowledged by the makers.
I visit the KBs official site AT LEAST once a day - since September or so - and all I get is the same Armored Princess wallpaper. Literally every day, I have it on my bookmarks.
The only reason for the delay that kinda makes sense is that they want to announce a new game/expansion along with the new site and the latter is taking longer to develop than they initially estimated.
But, yeah, I agree with you. I would really like to know if I should keep my hopes up for a new KB! Or maybe they gave up completely so there will be no more games, therefore no need for a new site.
Old 05-05-2016, 03:56 PM
Approved Member

I wrote a message here like 2 weeks ago but it got deleted. What I was saying is that I too visit the website daily for more that 6 months now, and I would really apreciate any kind of news.
Old 05-05-2016, 11:00 PM
Approved Member

Your post from april 15 is still here; it is right above this one in the same thread.... would be nice to get more info on new game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiTz View Post
I wrote a message here like 2 weeks ago but it got deleted. What I was saying is that I too visit the website daily for more that 6 months now, and I would really apreciate any kind of news.
Old 05-12-2016, 10:56 AM
Approved Member

I would love a new King's Bounty. I wish there was any kind of news about it. I really think they would have to do a king's bounty 2 next probalby. It would take time to develop. I wonder if there's even any from the company checking these boards. Since there's no reply, I guess not
Old 04-10-2017, 03:02 PM
Approved Member

A year from the OP post and still nothing, or did I miss an announcement?
Old 04-30-2017, 06:29 AM
Approved Member

Likewise, I've been waiting for a new KB for years now...
Old 05-01-2017, 01:32 PM
Approved Member

Same here, waiting for ages for the next KB... playing the WOTN with ice and fire again to make the waiting more bearable.
Old 05-04-2017, 02:34 PM
Approved Member

Agreed, I wish the devs would at least comment as to whether another one is in the process or not