Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 01-12-2015, 02:25 AM
Approved Member

Default Mods/forum features I'd like to have/see

I'm not all that computer literate. If modding KB:AP is easy, then point me in the right direction and I'll try it out.

There are mods that I'd like to see. If they already exist(and I've looked for them but search engine is horrible here...but that's the same on most gaming sites)then please link me to them.

Most of what I'd like are for convenience.

1. Items- I'd like to be able to sell my items in a castle, then if I want them back later I can buy them from that same castle. This mainly has to do with set collections and needing gold at certain times. Yes, I use treasure hunter often, but when I'm playing, I like to try all things out. Spells work this way. I can sell them at a castle, then retrieve them later once I have the magic skill for that.

2. Upgrading Items- I'd like to be able to know just what I'm facing before upgrading an item. The old "save before and then reload if too tough" can be a problem at times.

3. Complete Item list somewhere on the forums, complete with sets put together. Yes, they're always in different places and that's no problem, but I'd like to see just what all the game has. If anyone else says "go for it" I will try and do this myself.

4. Unit list complete with stats for all creatures on the forums. Again, if anyone else wants this, say so and I'll try and do it myself. With this one, I'd rate them by "buy or leave" with maybe a 5 star system.

5. More garrison space or perhaps a place/home/fort where I can leave all my spare units instead of deleting them for space.
Old 01-13-2015, 07:00 AM
Approved Member

As for item.unit list its not worth to make it unless you really have nothing to do. Game has far too few interest by now.
Old 01-13-2015, 03:51 PM
Approved Member

Just use the editor and make a list on those items, u can easily search for them in the editor if u open item section with it since the upgradeble ones are flagged upgrade.

As for mods or other support, as Elwin stated, interest for the game is pretty low.

You can try my latest mod if u want more castles in Debir area or close by to use for garrison space.
Mod also has a lot of shops for items and troops, so its easier to get some sets.
I do not support the mod anymore but here is a link to it.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1j...ended_0813.rar

EA
Old 02-02-2015, 02:40 PM
Approved Member

New contents, I'd say, if there only were interest for it. I can highly recommend Ecania's mod. I've still the two last stones uncollected (I'm not very good at finishing games but I'll surely start a new game someday). I did play through all the new areas and found them and other new stuff very good.
Old 10-06-2015, 06:01 AM
Registered Member

Wow, that red sands mod is awesome. Thanks man