Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 07-04-2014, 05:13 AM
Approved Member

Thanks Kiras, but it wasnt good news.
Hmmm, thats odd, but it could be as you say.
Also the old Phoenix, doesent have a clue whats wrong, checked files dont find anything at all.

Well we do not cancel, its just my mornin mode couldnt take that stupid bug

Ecania

Last edited by ecania; 07-04-2014 at 04:12 PM.
Old 07-04-2014, 06:48 AM
Approved Member

Maybe it has something to do with the addition of that Legendary Phoenix? It wasn't a problem before you added all of the new creatures.

In any case, this is a nice expansion on Crossworlds and you've put so much time into it. I wouldn't cancel it.
Old 07-04-2014, 12:10 PM
Approved Member

Hey Ecania,

Have you been asked not to use the Red Sands mod any more? That would be a real shame as you are the only one doing anything with it in English any more. I’ve been looking forward to playing this to.

Daniel.

Last edited by 1darklord; 07-04-2014 at 12:14 PM.
Old 07-04-2014, 04:15 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiras View Post
Maybe it has something to do with the addition of that Legendary Phoenix? It wasn't a problem before you added all of the new creatures.

In any case, this is a nice expansion on Crossworlds and you've put so much time into it. I wouldn't cancel it.
Worked on this today and I think or hope it is solved, not tested yet.
Was just to much to read on an early morning / sorry
Old 07-04-2014, 04:40 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1darklord View Post
Hey Ecania,

Have you been asked not to use the Red Sands mod any more? That would be a real shame as you are the only one doing anything with it in English any more. I’ve been looking forward to playing this to.

Daniel.
No no, Im just trying to get contact with red sands team , thats all.
pls read your pm,s Daniel and pm me back

so no worries

Ecania
Old 07-04-2014, 04:46 PM
Approved Member

Good work!

Daniel.
Old 07-04-2014, 04:57 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecania View Post
No no, Im just trying to get contact with red sands team
May be one of these points of contacts will help you to catch zini4_tha_grunt

http://www.gamer.ru/users/zini4_tha_grunt
Old 07-04-2014, 04:59 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aristobal View Post
May be one of these points of contacts will help you to catch zini4_tha_grunt

http://www.gamer.ru/users/zini4_tha_grunt
Thanks a lot Aristobal, I have registered on that forum and got contact with Zini.

Ecania
Old 07-04-2014, 07:36 PM
Approved Member

Hi Ecania!
-I think you should add the experience for the new units,because they actually get it, it is just not displayed right and you can't see how much they have.
-The item that doesn't give celestials +1 moral is Fool's cap , it says +1 to all units, but I see now that it also doesn't work with Monster.
-Immobile guards: I found that , it is actually easy with the editor - you right click on an army ,go to overrides and there change "Radius smell", "Radius vision" and "Radius lost" to value 1 and that's it. The trick with the chest doesn't work sometimes, the armies get beside it.
I've made much editing and removed the possibilities for powerful creatures early, greatly decreased the numbers of the armies in shops also, removed powerful spells and such, playing mage now. Will tell you how it goes later
About the Red Sands, it was a mod, not a paid expansion and I don't remember seeing restriction to mod it, maybe just mention the guys in the credits of your mod is enough.
Thank you!
Old 07-04-2014, 08:10 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorko80 View Post
Hi Ecania!
-I think you should add the experience for the new units,because they actually get it, it is just not displayed right and you can't see how much they have.
-The item that doesn't give celestials +1 moral is Fool's cap , it says +1 to all units, but I see now that it also doesn't work with Monster.
-Immobile guards: I found that , it is actually easy with the editor - you right click on an army ,go to overrides and there change "Radius smell", "Radius vision" and "Radius lost" to value 1 and that's it. The trick with the chest doesn't work sometimes, the armies get beside it.
I've made much editing and removed the possibilities for powerful creatures early, greatly decreased the numbers of the armies in shops also, removed powerful spells and such, playing mage now. Will tell you how it goes later
About the Red Sands, it was a mod, not a paid expansion and I don't remember seeing restriction to mod it, maybe just mention the guys in the credits of your mod is enough.
Thank you!

Thanks Jorko, very nice info.
About the item Fools Cap, it is made to only give morale to humans, since it is a human item, if it works on other races, thats a bug from original game.

Yes red sands is a mod, but developers stated that if you want to mod it please ask for permission, so thats what I do.

Will have a check on exp file.

Ecania