Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 05-25-2014, 09:12 AM
Approved Member

will have a look at purple kiras, and graves.
Did the other caves look ok on debir, personally I like magic circle Cave and blue collar.

EA
Old 05-25-2014, 07:32 PM
Approved Member

Blue Collar looked the best of the three, but I didn't finish it. Too many nasty enemies at this point (I'm looking at you, red and black dragons). Magic circle looked decent - I didn't realize I could loot the upscaled crystals at first. I didn't finish that dungeon either though, nasty hero. But, you know how it is with KB: When you're stuck, go fight somewhere else and come back later, stronger.

I keep making stupid mistakes around the witch hunters. Current army is Mistics, Beholders, Rune Mages, Monstera, and Royal Griffins. I keep accidentally doing some action after getting magic block on one of my stacks. On the other hand, the AI doesn't know what to do with magic block either, so when my rune mages clone some witch hunters, the enemy is in for some pain.
Old 05-25-2014, 08:56 PM
Approved Member

Aye, I put random lvl5 units in blue collar, scarlet is much easier and so are bolo, so get strong there and get back to blue, it has an entrance from scarlet too.

Entrance to blue from debir is just a way from underground system to debir, so its not meant to be rdy for it after debir.

I do the same mistake on the wich hunters, almost everytime, a bit in the fight.

Im working on a Cave in the same style as blue collar to replace Purple with, making it much more interesting..

Replacing troops in graves to undead / lizarddead

EA
Old 05-25-2014, 09:12 PM
Approved Member

Ok i`m back ,and ready for contributing with my playthrough
One quick question before i start game. I checked game files, and run in something.
I localization folder, there are eng (35KB) and rus(27MB) folders. In eng are missing other and eng_quest. For quest no problems, i already know all quests, but in folder other, are located some of game mechanic files. I`m wondering will it work properly ?
C`ya soon, with some impressions
Old 05-25-2014, 10:42 PM
Approved Member

Heya Fatt Shade
Great to see you ombord again.
path for other and eng_quest - \sessions\red_sands\locations\rus\other

It work properly, except a problem with trap medal according to kiara, will change it in next update.

Need to know if you guys Think its to hard in beginning or not, but upcoming Cave should make more paths to choose from, will also make next update.

EA
Old 05-26-2014, 12:34 AM
Approved Member

As far as difficulty early on: Keep in mind that I'm playing a mage on hard mode. Not impossible.

It's tough to find a fight that can be handled midway through the first island. A number of enemies are blocking paths in very narrow areas, where you can't get around them easily. A lot of beholders too, which move really fast and make kiting hard. However, there's a great supply of troop types, so I managed to clear it. I had pretty bad money woes for awhile.
I'm not sure how hard it'll be on impossible mode. I suspect the money is going to be a crippling problem on the first isle on impossible.

Random question: Have you computed the number of runes to max all skills in vanilla vs your mod?
Old 05-26-2014, 05:15 AM
Approved Member

Its the balance wich is hard to set, thats why testplaying, Everything is possible to change.

Enemies are set lvl5-7 and so on , so some gets harder and some easier, I will look over those places on Debir Kiara.

I also had hard Groups in front of Purple and on the way to the 2 new areas on Debir.

EA
Old 05-26-2014, 06:06 AM
Approved Member

Attached is a picture showing a fountain that I cannot access on scarlet wind. Maybe later with a pegasus, but I can't figure out how to reach it on the ground.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg KB Scarlet Wind Inaccessible.JPG (448.8 KB, 33 views)
Old 05-26-2014, 03:37 PM
Approved Member

@Kiras
Tried moving with keyboard arrows ?
Old 05-26-2014, 04:24 PM
Approved Member

Fatt shade does the game work for you now?

Random question: Have you computed the number of runes to max all skills in vanilla vs your mod?

noop, you have to decide wich way you wanna spend your runes, also the game is so big now , so I do not think runes gonna be a problem.

Fountain on scarlet fixed.

Last edited by ecania; 05-26-2014 at 05:17 PM.