Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Old 12-28-2010, 05:50 PM
Approved Member

just never mentioned it here, its in my top ten best of all time.
probably best bang for truck offroader out there and is mechanically simple too
Old 01-01-2011, 11:16 AM
dozer

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppy-v8 View Post
forget about landcruisers and gu's
the one and only best 4x4 is and stay's JEEP!
hows that for a first post
Jeep, hahahaha.

Dont know where you are from but in australia they are knows as the Gay icon vehicle.

Seems the gay population love the soft to wranglers lol.
Old 01-02-2011, 07:44 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dozer View Post
Jeep, hahahaha.

Dont know where you are from but in australia they are knows as the Gay icon vehicle.

Seems the gay population love the soft to wranglers lol.
wait youre from australia and you call me gay?
just to remind you: australians drive on the wrong side of the road, have a gay accent, the seasons are all wrong there ( hot winters? why is it called winter then?) and you call me gay?
ooow i see, you probably drive a LANDROVER, or should i call it landCRAP?
never EVER call a jeepdriver gay or we will stick a cactus in your ass! ow wait you would like that wouldn't you?

edit: sorry about the landcrap stuff, i just saw you drive a GQ (which stands for Gay Quality) sorry about that

Last edited by puppy-v8; 01-02-2011 at 08:39 PM.
Old 01-03-2011, 03:57 PM
Approved Member

Exclamation

Jamaica is probably one of the most anti gay nations there is and I approve Austrailia, its an interesting country and culture.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:56 AM
dozer

Quote:
just to remind you: australians drive on the wrong side of the road, have a gay accent, the seasons are all wrong there ( hot winters? why is it called winter then?) and you call me gay?
never EVER call a jeepdriver gay or we will stick a cactus in your ass! ow wait you would like that wouldn't you?

edit: sorry about the landcrap stuff, i just saw you drive a GQ (which stands for Gay Quality) sorry about that

hahahaha, touched a nerve ey.

If my truck is so gay why did it just feature with a 6 page spread in Australias largest off road magazine... lol.

Only reason i can see that you would take so much offence is that you are actually gay... hahahahahahaha

Loosen up brother "or maybe i shouldnt say that to you"
Old 01-04-2011, 10:59 AM
dozer

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_J View Post
Jamaica is probably one of the most anti gay nations there is and I approve Austrailia, its an interesting country and culture.
Its all good CJ, he is probably American, anything that is not american sucks to them lol.

We should all remember they are the best country in the world "insert sarcsim here" lol.

I also like how he turned a simple vehicle joke into a racism issue and attacks a whole country. im actually sitting here with a smile that he is so sensitive.

I should get a big stick so i can keep poking him lol
Old 01-04-2011, 07:20 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dozer View Post
hahahaha, touched a nerve ey.

If my truck is so gay why did it just feature with a 6 page spread in Australias largest off road magazine... lol.

Only reason i can see that you would take so much offence is that you are actually gay... hahahahahahaha

Loosen up brother "or maybe i shouldnt say that to you"
because you said so yourself, Australias largest off road magazine. no wonder they take a gay truck for a gay country.

oh and i'm not a american.
Old 01-06-2011, 10:36 AM
dozer

Quote:
because you said so yourself, Australias largest off road magazine. no wonder they take a gay truck for a gay country.

Once again where is a picture of your truck?

Your probably just a pimpily faced 15 year old with no idea that has only ever driven a 4wd in a game hahahaha.
Old 01-06-2011, 04:57 PM
Approved Member

Quote:

Nothing wrong with a land rover oh and jeeps arnt gay at all... just look at this http://barbiejeep.org/
Old 01-06-2011, 05:13 PM
Approved Member

Quote:

I got hit by a car in Australia. I was right drunk and looked the wrong way on the road for cars and saw nothin and stepped out haha!

I got tagged by the side mirror.