Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Old 11-23-2010, 07:42 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Off-roader View Post
Ok, thanks, I got it.
I hope what we say here has a big impact. As the launch grows closer and more gamers across the world get wind of it your gonna hear a massive uproar for this. It WILL make or break the game.

Any info on wether progress on this topic will be made or not is greatly appreciated.

.................................................. ................

Another topic:

I saw on another post "Off-roader" you were saying how big the Russian off road gaming community was. Well I can say personally that the off road community in the United States, very specifically Western US, is as hard core and loyal as your going to get.

The need for a game like this is crucial to what we can see on the console in the future.
Old 11-23-2010, 07:47 PM
Approved Member

dozer does make a point.and if you were going to do a editor try making it like far cry.and not just track based.i understand how trials are very popular over there not so much here.i know when i go whealin i go every where threw bushes over small trees and a lot of mud.also you should be able to leave ruts where you have been so that the next time threw it should be harder to get threw.and the unreal engine should be able to do all this.just saying dont make a okay game make it awsome.i have been wanting a game like this for years instead i play on gta
Old 11-23-2010, 07:50 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwhaling View Post
dozer does make a point.and if you were going to do a editor try making it like far cry.and not just track based.i understand how trials are very popular over there not so much here.i know when i go whealin i go every where threw bushes over small trees and a lot of mud.also you should be able to leave ruts where you have been so that the next time threw it should be harder to get threw.and the unreal engine should be able to do all this.just saying dont make a okay game make it awsome.i have been wanting a game like this for years instead i play on gta
From what I heard "Editor" is only on PC which is a bummer for me and my xbox crew. But o well.

I know what your saying about GTA. We use Halo Reach for our 4x4 fix!
Old 11-25-2010, 04:50 PM
SuzukiSamurai

Quote:
There is no free-roam in the game, but there will be Editor, so I think you could make free-roam tracks for exploring.
Hi, I'm new to the forum. I followed the videos of your game on youtube quite a lot. And it looks wonderful! Especially you can drive a Suzuki Samurai. I have 2 Samurais at home. But one thing I always search in a game is free roam. Games like Pure (ATV) etc look great and are great! BUT Pure doesn't have a free roam area where you can drive where ever you want and do whatever you want. I downloaded, I didn't buy it. Just because of the free roam. I buy games like GTA IV and Episodes because of the free roam, same with Mafia 2. Just because I can go where ever I want When ever I want. I bought Motormax too, a good game but it was too easy. Sorry to tell you but when this game of yours that has a huge potential to turn out great with a free roam, great is a bad word, I mean spectacular! And it would not have a free roam area, I would just download it because it would not have enough worth in my eyes. And that's my opinion. Europe and the USA are a great market but you'll probably have to put in free roam if you want to reach these 2 big markets too besides the far east. But besides that, the game looks awesome!
Old 11-25-2010, 06:43 PM
Approved Member

Ok, guys,
I appreciate your concern,
and I will speak with the head of developers on this issue,
as soon as I know certain details I share with you immediately.
Old 11-25-2010, 08:21 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Ok, guys,
Thanks a ton brother. Means a lot. Let us know.
Old 11-26-2010, 03:46 AM
dozer

Quote:
Ok, guys,
Good to see!
Old 11-26-2010, 06:39 PM
Approved Member

This will make the game soo much better you have to do it
Old 11-26-2010, 08:38 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter View Post
This will make the game soo much better you have to do it
I honestly think it will make or break it. Think of the replay value in a game with multiplayer free roam.

I have not even touched the GTA story line and I have hundreds of hours in free roam.

I have shown this game to people who dont play video games but are hardcore off roaders and they have said they would sit down and play this game. The potential for this is beyond what anyone on the consoles thinks. It WILL take off if done right.
Old 11-28-2010, 02:44 AM
dozer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazee DD View Post
I honestly think it will make or break it. Think of the replay value in a game with multiplayer free roam.

I have not even touched the GTA story line and I have hundreds of hours in free roam.

I have shown this game to people who dont play video games but are hardcore off roaders and they have said they would sit down and play this game. The potential for this is beyond what anyone on the consoles thinks. It WILL take off if done right.
my thoughts exactly!!! i am a keen offroader and so are alot of my mates, even blokes that arnt would get into this game if the effort is put in.