Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 08-25-2011, 02:23 AM
Approved Member

I dont get it. Why get all units available on Debir when there is no way to buy them with 400-500 ldeaership, and 10k gold that you might gatter by then. Why not make all units mod on Verona for example ? You should have enought lds to lead any single unit in game.
Old 06-16-2012, 05:45 PM
Registered Member

I have the german version 1.3.1 of CW and would like to use this mod, but it doesn't seem to work properly. There's just some weird text.

Here you can see what i mean:

Last edited by Deckert; 06-16-2012 at 05:48 PM.
Old 11-06-2020, 04:54 AM
Approved Member

Did some improvements on Army Shop mod for KB Crossworlds v1.3.1 campaign "Orcs on the March", see changelog below:

Quote:
version 1.2
- Adjusted unit selling price from 1x to 0.1x of buying price in buildings to have less impact on inherent game balance. In comparison, item and scroll selling price in castles is 0.25x & 0.2x of buying price respectively
- Renamed to 'Pocket Army Shop' for ENG version to be more fitting as an item for instant summon of army shop
- Improved ENG text
- Better text color formatting

Instructions is included in txt file on how to change the price scaling factor and to have a working ENG version for other languages.

Note: 'KB MasterMod' is still required and can be downloaded from the 1st post.
Alternate Download for KB MasterMod: https://mega.nz/file/kgAnGapJ#ooDfps...y6F-DNwnGExJXI
Download Army Shop mod v1.2: https://mega.nz/file/I44WzaoB#uKQHlF...4XXwUfw1G0DLkQ

Last edited by aazz1100; 11-06-2020 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Updated screenshot & instructions
Old 11-09-2020, 03:14 PM
Approved Member

Looks like a really handy mod, thanks for updating it.

Daniel.