Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds

King's Bounty: Crossworlds The expansion to the award-winning King’s Bounty: Armored Princess.

Old 12-10-2013, 06:40 PM
Approved Member

Well I'm not sure if there will be one anytime soon. Another developer took a stab and produced warrior of the north and i think the reception was a bit cold; katurai is sucked into royal quest and from what little i could dig out i suspect they will be working on it for several more years.
Old 12-11-2013, 10:55 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake21 View Post
Well I'm not sure if there will be one anytime soon. Another developer took a stab and produced warrior of the north and i think the reception was a bit cold; katurai is sucked into royal quest and from what little i could dig out i suspect they will be working on it for several more years.
thanks-sorry to hear this. the series was top notch before WON and i had hoped that katuri would want to capitalize on KB and produce a true sequel.

Lords of Discord which failed on KS seems quite similar so perhaps if they every get going it will make katuri want to make KB2. i hope KB does not die with WON as imo it still has a lot of possibilites.
Old 12-11-2013, 12:00 PM
Approved Member

I didn't realise WOTN was by a different developer, that explains why it isn't nearly as good then. Real shame.

Daniel.
Old 12-11-2013, 02:57 PM
Approved Member

Well take it as her-sey; but the impression i get from waht i read is that katurai served as consultant and 1c softclub did the actual development but I could be in error.
-
Btw nuclear uniion might be a decent game to keep an eye on (schedule is q2 2014 but these things always run late). It is being done by 1c; there is a RPS article.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012...n/#more-114719
and
http://www.nuclearunion.com/
(which has another interview; but no news in 6 months).
-
hum guess it is only related to KB by having the same publisher. I personally wished katurai had done space rangers 3 or KB 2 rather than royal quest (which does not interest me and seems late to the mmo party) but it is what they wanted to do so is life. Maybe afterwards they will do KB 2 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1darklord View Post
I didn't realise WOTN was by a different developer, that explains why it isn't nearly as good then. Real shame.

Daniel.
Old 01-17-2014, 02:07 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1darklord View Post

Daniel.
Well... this explains a LOT. Why the heck did they give the game to a totally new team?!?
Old 01-28-2014, 08:08 PM
Registered Member

I would really like to see as many if not more female units as male, as well as quite a few that are genderless
why? Because the princess set was a cool idea but it upset me there's like 4 female units in the entire game. Come on.

Also make unicorns not suck, in heroes 4 they were amazing but I find no use for them in King's Bounty even vs demons there's better choices

Other than that... please innovate and develop Because I like your game a ton already.