Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 04-19-2010, 11:24 PM
Registered Member

Angry Dangerous and psychotic AI drivers

The competition loads are driving me nuts. Once you catch up to the pack of AI drivers (which apparentely always start out in the lead), 2 or 3 of them start changing lanes extremely quickly and randomly right in front of you . Mind you, we're travelling at 70 mph or more! There's no time to hit the brakes usually, and the cops tend to always nail the player for accidents, so thats more profit loss. My suggestion is have more loads in total that have NO competition so we can actually enjoy delivering our load without worrying about some jackass drivers.
My other suggestion is I wouldn't mind a more casual driving mode that eliminates the timer on loads...maybe something to include in future DLC.
Old 04-19-2010, 11:32 PM
Approved Member

Thats why I mostly look for loads that are not races. Sure its timed but theres plenty of time to full up and what ever and still make it on time.
Old 04-20-2010, 12:26 AM
Approved Member

Default races

hi guys how do you know which ones are race,s and which ones are not,every mission i seem to do is that other trucks are carrying the same load as me and they start out infront?
Old 04-20-2010, 12:56 AM
Registered Member

When you go to the "loads" screen, there is a category that says "Competition :Yes/No"..that tells you whether you have to watch out for nuts on the road
Old 04-20-2010, 01:18 PM
Approved Member

Default difficulty

Ok i have it on the hardest difficulty does this matter,do i still have the choice?
Old 04-20-2010, 01:24 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by =XIII=Shea View Post
Ok i have it on the hardest difficulty does this matter,do i still have the choice?
Also look for the checkered flag, those are actual races. The others are competitive deliveries, or non-competitive deliveries. Your difficulty level does not effect what your choices are, only how hard it will be to complete it.
Old 04-20-2010, 01:28 PM
Approved Member

Default thanks m8

Oh thanks m8,so just to be clear when di i select to not have other drivers doin the same load as me?is it when the load screen comes up after you collect your trailer a depot?thanks m8
Old 04-20-2010, 01:35 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by =XIII=Shea View Post
Oh thanks m8,so just to be clear when di i select to not have other drivers doin the same load as me?is it when the load screen comes up after you collect your trailer a depot?thanks m8
Just click each yellow truck at the top half of the listing. Then look at the bottom half where you will see the catagory "Competition". It will say yes, or no. If it's no, then you only have a time limit, with no other trucks to race against. You can't change this option.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 04-20-2010 at 01:46 PM.