Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > NecroVisioN

NecroVisioN First-person shooter. The year is 1916. Young private fights enemy soldiers, vampires and demons on the battlefields of World War I and underground.

Old 01-20-2010, 12:46 AM
Approved Member

Smile Secrets

I was a bit disappointed that you could find secrets only while being at a specific point "time/place" and that you can not return to the begining of the level after beating it - that sux, but at least there were nice secrets at all and all of those artifacts made it look like an important thing to do besides bashing monsters.

And thank's alot to Bloodbuster and Greybeard for their dedicated work on NecroVision' secrets page! That helped alot, because i was really pissed off after beating some levels to find out that i missed something..

http://www.bloodbuster.co.uk/
Old 01-20-2010, 02:49 PM
Approved Member

Hi, Artas. It's nice to see an old PK hack, like yourself, around here It would be nice if you could double back for secrets in a level but I guess The Farm 51 made the design decision to make them "collect as you go". Other games do it, as I'm sure you know.

I'm glad you like Blood & my's NVN site. Not a masterpiece of web design but it was only intended as something to house the vids. We sought out the secrets together but Blood did the recording. I loved the Challenge Rooms. Very PK On which, how did you do on Serious Uncle Sam? My best, at Demon Crusher, was 8:25. There's a vid of cyody's, somewhere, showing a 6:49 completion When you've got a few minutes to pass away sometime ...

Cheers

GB