Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 03-18-2023, 12:12 AM
Approved Member

Default Diminishing Returns to mana regen/rage gen in combat

Is it possible to make a crossworlds mod that removes that limiter? iirc it was put in place all the way back in kb legends because it meant you can have infinite mana by kiting around. I understand the reasoning but I kinda find that playstyle fun tbh. And people found workarounds anyway with inquisitors phantoms and mana accelerators anyway.
Old 07-25-2023, 10:05 AM
Registered Member

How I can start? Useful tools for you when using smart devices. You need to follow the instructions in this article how to take a screenshot on windows.
Old 08-28-2023, 04:06 PM
Registered Member

Just wanted to share my Nerdify review. It's a legitimate service. I used Gonerdify for math assistance, and they really came through. Prompt and helpful. Would recommend.
Old 11-26-2023, 01:53 PM
Registered Member

While I can't unemployed professors review specific services, I can advise focusing on reputable platforms for essay assistance. Regarding unemployed professors review, prioritize clear thesis statements, structured paragraphs, and thorough research. Collaborate with legitimate resources to enhance your academic skills and produce quality work.
Old 12-06-2023, 07:06 AM
Approved Member

The Drift Boss game sounds simple but it takes a lot of practice to be able to drift well around corners.