Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > NecroVisioN > NecroVisioN: Lost Company

NecroVisioN: Lost Company Prequel to the old-school, horror FPS

Old 07-12-2017, 09:27 AM
Registered Member

Default problem to launch the game

Hello,

I have NecroVision lost company on steam.
Great problems : i launch it. i have the menu. I choose new game.
But the next screen gets trouble and the game stop there...

Why ??
Old 05-14-2023, 10:45 AM
Approved Member

Try this -
Verify the integrity of the game files: Right-click on the game in your Steam library, go to Properties, then select the Local Files tab and click on "Verify Integrity of Game Files." This will ensure that any corrupted or missing files are fixed.

Update your graphics drivers: Outdated or incompatible graphics drivers can sometimes cause issues with games. Visit the website of your graphics card manufacturer and download the latest drivers for your specific model.

Disable background applications: Certain background applications or processes may interfere with the game. Try closing any unnecessary programs running in the background and disable any overlays such as Discord or GeForce Experience.

Check for compatibility issues: Ensure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements for NecroVision: Lost Company. Pay attention to the operating system version, processor, RAM, and graphics card requirements.
I was playing nulls brawl so looked for the old games I had on my system and found necroVisioN. Necro Vision was shared by my childhood friend on my whatsapp fouad.
Indeed nostalgic.

Last edited by mokdad1; 08-03-2023 at 06:44 AM.
Old 06-26-2023, 08:30 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokdad1 View Post
Try this -
Verify the integrity of the game files: Right-click on the game in your Steam library, go to Properties, then select the Local Files tab and click on "Verify Integrity of Game Files." This will ensure that any corrupted or missing files are fixed.

Update your graphics drivers: Outdated or incompatible graphics drivers can sometimes cause issues with games. Visit the website of your graphics card manufacturer and download the latest drivers for your specific model.

Disable background applications: Certain background applications or processes may interfere with the game. Try closing any unnecessary programs running in the background and disable any overlays such as Discord or GeForce Experience.

Check for compatibility issues: Ensure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements for NecroVision: Lost Company. Pay attention to the operating system version, processor, RAM, and graphics card requirements.
I was playing this territorial io game nulls brawl so looked for the old games I had on my system and found necroVisioN.
Indeed nostalgic.
Thanks for instruction
Old 07-10-2023, 07:49 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokdad1 View Post
Try this -

slope game
I was playing this game nulls brawl so looked for the old games I had on my system and found necroVisioN.
Indeed nostalgic.
Thanks, It's worked.
Old 10-03-2023, 08:11 AM
Approved Member

Default slope

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisval View Post
Hello,

I have NecroVision lost company on steam.
Great problems : i launch it. i have the menu. I choose new game.
But the next screen gets trouble and the slope game stop there...

Why ??
If you manage to get into the game, try lowering the graphics settings to see if that improves stability. Lowering the resolution and turning off advanced graphical features may help.