Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds

King's Bounty: Crossworlds The expansion to the award-winning King’s Bounty: Armored Princess.

Old 01-07-2015, 11:48 AM
Approved Member

Default Player leadership vs enemy leadership

I recently started new game in Red Sands mod. My idea was to only fight with Asmodeo and pet dragon to level them up quickly while using only few other units for their supporting abilities like Inquisitor rage giving skill or Archmages medal counting magic shield etc... but I noticed that while having only Asmodeo and few stacks of single units I fight much smaller enemy armies then in previous games.. so does leading extremely small armies makes enemy armies smaller as well? Or maybe that is only effect on randomness of each play through? Last time I was fighting with full army in the cellar of snake merchant on the first island I faced like 20-25 units stacks while playing only with Asmodeo and 4 Inquisitors enemy stacks were like 9-12.
Old 01-07-2015, 10:17 PM
Approved Member

Did u play on same dififculty?

In Dark Side i have a feeling game scales armies to your leaderahip tough, i could come late to one of early island and see enemies week but somehow i come agian there and they are equal or stronger. Couldnt find any enemies fleeing from me to get merciles medal.

I didnt see that in crossworld tough

Last edited by Elwin; 01-08-2015 at 09:38 PM.
Old 01-09-2015, 06:46 AM
Approved Member

Always the same difficulty + red sands Mod. I didn't noticed army strength info changing however. But I noticed this strange thing in quest battle that makes it unable to check. On the other hand I always play on impossible and I always had hard time as mage on the first few battles at start of the game, this time it was different.. battles were very easy even without using any army other then Asmodeo.
Old 01-10-2015, 06:08 AM
Approved Member

All enemy stacks are created when you start new game. Your army doesn`t affect enemy leadership values. Only thing that can change is upgrading/suppressing battles, because they generate units depending on your hero lvl when you start them. So if you want to upgrade some item on 10 lvl, it will have different units then doing it on 30 lvl.
All wandering enemy armies on map already exist when you start game, and your army leadership wont change it.
Old 01-10-2015, 07:24 PM
Approved Member

It seems oit was only my imagination or some coincidence that those few first battles were so easy.. I started new game and after first battles it was much harder... especially second island..