Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds

King's Bounty: Crossworlds The expansion to the award-winning King’s Bounty: Armored Princess.

Old 08-10-2011, 02:22 PM
Approved Member

Well yeah, with powerleveling, asmodeo can be very powerfull, but without he suck . Last time he die by one hit of a stack of goblin.

Last edited by saroumana; 08-10-2011 at 07:07 PM.
Old 08-18-2011, 09:49 PM
Approved Member

I agree with saroumana either you go solo asmodean and get bored after he get 20 more lvl then hero. Or dont even use him, and let your units get exp and lvlup.
You can`t have both ways, strong asmodean and strong units, pick one on start and stick with it because even first battles means much to lvling asmodean.

Last edited by Fatt_Shade; 08-20-2011 at 11:33 AM.
Old 08-21-2011, 03:09 AM
Registered Member

@infernal1800: I'm Vietnamese too Hanoi

My Asmodean is still no better than a supporter. He really suck if you don't get him to lv up at the beginning, I agree.
Old 08-22-2011, 02:18 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tori2uke View Post
@infernal1800: I'm Vietnamese too Hanoi

My Asmodean is still no better than a supporter. He really suck if you don't get him to lv up at the beginning, I agree.
Sure, I've sent you a private message Can you use the Editor without any problem
Old 09-09-2011, 06:17 AM
Registered Member

Havent received any message

I tried the ediror once and found it impossible.

Btw, anyone knows when will English lang patch be completed ?
Old 09-17-2011, 01:46 AM
Approved Member

Default Howling Wind cave in Verona

Just starting Verona area and saw a new cave in Verona.......just one mob in there ..... looks likes the cave in KB Legends where we have to grab some plants... Is there a new quest later on relating to RS ?
Old 09-25-2011, 10:37 PM
Approved Member

Yes, later one quest send you to that cave.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:04 AM
Registered Member

I am getting two game breaking issues here, on these two quests (check the screenshots):

1- Red Sands main quest step 4: Vasdegamu doesn't do anything, just his regular conversation

2- These sea wolves quest step 5: no one in Rusty Anchor will do anything, I've tried every single npc

If the quests are broken, is there a command to skip the bugged parts? If not, am i screwed up?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg q1.jpg (117.8 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg q2.jpg (149.9 KB, 36 views)
Old 04-04-2012, 01:57 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-kid View Post
I am getting two game breaking issues here, on these two quests (check the screenshots):

1- Red Sands main quest step 4: Vasdegamu doesn't do anything, just his regular conversation

2- These sea wolves quest step 5: no one in Rusty Anchor will do anything, I've tried every single npc

If the quests are broken, is there a command to skip the bugged parts? If not, am i screwed up?
Just answering my own question here. I hope to help anyone with the same problems as me:

The quest log for the english version means almost nothing, don't try to follow it precisely or you'll get crazy searching useless places.

The quests in my post say rusty anchor and uzala. Rusty anchor had absolutely nothing to do with the quest at this point. And uzala is correct but at a further point.

I got the quest going as soon as spoke to the guy in that castle in verona, the one near that rebel peasant that has an army with tons of peasants and demoness.

After I got the quest from this guy in the castle (I avoided fighting him at first!!) to pick up some flowers then the questline started to flow more properly.

In one latest part the quest says: "find the answers in red sands" and nothing more. I wandered a lot until I found out that I needed to speak to the necromancer guy in the big castle in nameless island.
Old 06-19-2013, 08:28 AM
Approved Member

Default Asmodeus skill built suggestion

Hi I am new to red sands, and would like to train Asmodeus .

So far I only picked Vampirism lvl 1, as I am early in the game.

Can anyone give me list of recommended skills I should pick for Asmodeus??

For example, should I pick Necromancy or Harvest? If so, how many points into each?

By the way, I am NOT playing it solo. I do have 5 units team.

Thank you very much