Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Real Warfare: 1242

Real Warfare: 1242 New historical RTS game

Old 11-16-2010, 05:19 PM
Approved Member

Default No Demo?

Hey all

I'll be buying a game sometime over the next couple of days - as soon as I can find one that I really want - but I think I will only be choosing a game if I can get a demo of it. Is there one of this? I can't seem to find one anywhere.

Cheers
Old 11-17-2010, 10:03 AM
Approved Member

unfortunately we haven't released any demo for this. Still I hope it won't prevent you from buying the game
Old 11-17-2010, 12:06 PM
Approved Member

Kage, you find many videos about Real Warfare\XIII century on youtube. Sure is not the same things but you can have a better idea after have sought them.
Old 11-17-2010, 10:29 PM
Approved Member

No demo, but the game for many here is much better than Total War games, as mitra said watch videos on youtube, read the features of the game, and even the manual that mitra created for the game it gives alot of information of how the game mechanic works.
Old 11-25-2010, 08:57 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rody View Post
No demo, but the game for many here is much better than Total War games, as mitra said watch videos on youtube, read the features of the game, and even the manual that mitra created for the game it gives alot of information of how the game mechanic works.
Cheers, guys - I have actually seen plenty of videos on YouTube and this is the reason I am interested - it looks exactly like the sort of thing I want.

The reason I want a demo, though, is to see if the game will play well enough on my laptop. So many times I have bought games where my laptop meets the minimum specs, only to find it doesn't work, or it's laggy, or some other problem. Thanks anyway.