Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum Publishing News

Fulqrum Publishing News All news concerning Fulqrum Publishing

Old 09-08-2008, 09:51 AM
Approved Member

Default 1C Company Becomes the First Russian Publisher of Xbox 360 Games

1C Company Becomes the First Russian Publisher of Xbox 360 Games and Reveals its First Console Projects

1C Company and Microsoft Corporation officially announce the agreement by which 1C becomes official publisher for Xbox 360 games in Russia.

Microsoft and 1C Company have been successfully working together in distribution and development of console games. 1C is now publishing two Xbox 360 projects – flight simulator IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey (developed by Gaijin Entertainment) and action game Captain Blood (developed by SeaWolf, one of 1C's inner studios). Both projects are planned for release in 2009.
The companies also concluded a distribution contract under which 1C will start sales of Xbox 360 consoles and accessories. These will be available through 1C’s shops and distribution channels.
Documents signed are a serious stage on the path to strengthen collaboration of these two companies in promotion the Xbox 360 platform in Russia.
Old 09-08-2008, 10:09 AM
Approved Member

This is realy bad news for pc gamers! What will hapeen after the release of al 1c pc games that are for release 2008 -2009?? I hope that 1c dont stop making pc games. Will we see any more pc exculsive games then??
Old 09-08-2008, 10:17 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAXTER STOCKMAN View Post
This is realy bad news for pc gamers! What will hapeen after the release of al 1c pc games that are for release 2008 -2009?? I hope that 1c dont stop making pc games. Will we see any more pc exculsive games then??
As I said many times, PC is still the major platform. There is nothing to worry.
Just more cool games
Old 09-10-2008, 08:47 PM
Approved Member

It shouldn't mean anything, as far as i see it, it's just a way for Microsoft to expand into the russian market, i doubt that the games under development by 1c will be hurt by this or that they will go towards neglecting the PC market... like say.. Microsoft
Old 09-24-2009, 05:59 AM
Approved Member

Firstly, congrats Good to know that 1c is making a bigger name for themselves. Hopefully this means you'll have a larger budget and can continue with the great series that currently exst.

However, while i can see that this will be a very good step for 1c - I can also see why some people might be a bit worried about the future.

I'm not concerned that we won't see anymore PC games, what worries me is that (like most companies who make games for multiple platforms) the games will probably be released simultaneously on both platforms.
As we all know, this usually leads to games being "dumbed down" or having features removed so that they can fit everything required on the smaller # of available buttons.

Like Baxter, i would like to know if we'll still see PC exclusive titles?
If not, would there atleast be noticeable changes between PC/Xbox versions of games? Graphics, gameplay etc..

Last edited by Nokturnal; 09-24-2009 at 06:02 AM.
Old 09-24-2009, 07:36 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nokturnal View Post
Firstly, congrats Good to know that 1c is making a bigger name for themselves. Hopefully this means you'll have a larger budget and can continue with the great series that currently exst.

However, while i can see that this will be a very good step for 1c - I can also see why some people might be a bit worried about the future.

I'm not concerned that we won't see anymore PC games, what worries me is that (like most companies who make games for multiple platforms) the games will probably be released simultaneously on both platforms.
As we all know, this usually leads to games being "dumbed down" or having features removed so that they can fit everything required on the smaller # of available buttons.

Like Baxter, i would like to know if we'll still see PC exclusive titles?
If not, would there atleast be noticeable changes between PC/Xbox versions of games? Graphics, gameplay etc..
1C will defenitely publish PC exlusives in future, also the number of games for consoles will increase.
Old 09-24-2009, 07:59 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
1C will defenitely publish PC exlusives in future, also the number of games for consoles will increase.
Thanks for the quick reply, very glad to hear that.

Not really into console games these days but i can understand the huge demand for them.
Hopefully it does a good job boosting sales.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:51 PM
Approved Member

Hah! Score for Russia! We may not have landed on the moon first, but this is even better!
Old 11-01-2009, 02:09 PM
Registered Member

Thumbs up Hi Everyone

Hi Friends,
I am new to the forum.My name is roshini. This forum is a good place to start.
If anyone has any pointers on what I should be doing first I am open to all suggestions.Best of luck to everyone.