Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Technical problems and Solutions

Technical problems and Solutions Questions and solutions

Old 01-17-2010, 03:48 PM
Approved Member

Oh, then I have learned something new today hehe
Old 01-25-2010, 06:02 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
I have G25 too. I was wondering about the clutch. If you go from 1st to 3rd or 4th, do you hear the transmission grind like in real life indicating the obvious?
Lol, don't count on it buddy. There's nowhere near that much detail or realism in this game
when im driving my truck to change from 1st to 3rd all the time then 3rd to sixth etc etc this is normal? why would the box grind :S
Old 02-05-2010, 04:54 AM
Registered Member

Default Logitech G27 Steering wheel

i was woundering if the Logitech G27 steering wheel is compatible with Rig N Roll the steering wheel comes with a manual 6 speed gear shift along with a clutch and i thought it would be more realistic to use.
i am sorry if i am posting this in the wrong area, but ive been curious about this for some time now, thank you
Old 02-05-2010, 04:22 PM
Approved Member

YOu could have serached a bit before posting

Te answer is YES.

But as far as I know the clutch is not realistic at all...
Old 02-05-2010, 04:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey View Post
YOu could have serached a bit before posting

Te answer is YES.

But as far as I know the clutch is not realistic at all...
Actually I think this is the first time someone mentions the G27. But yes, the G25 has been mentioned and seeing as the G27 is the same wheel for the most part it's safe to assume that it can be used in the game.
Old 02-05-2010, 06:18 PM
Registered Member

thank you for the replys
Old 02-08-2010, 01:49 PM
Approved Member

ANY directx compatible controller works with rignroll.
Old 04-17-2010, 12:28 AM
Registered Member

Hello,

Yes, this game have the problem mention above:
It doesn't detect other controller than the keyboard and the 1st one (ID). In my case i was unable to use my wheel in this game because i have 3 game controllers and my wheel (G25) have ID 2, so i can't select it on the RnR.

I hope that this problem will be solved soon in a future patch

Best regards

Tercio
Old 04-17-2010, 04:47 AM
Approved Member

are some problems with 360 controller. some buttons won't work correctly. like I wanted to use the second analog stick for views. inside truck to look left right and so on. and it wouldn't register the input correctly. the right view worked, but not the left. I guess the dpad would be better fit for something like this, but the 360 dpad is horribly unreliable and it's too easy to make the wrong input

also the analog stick for steering seems way too twitchy, response/acceleration/speed is too high or something. too much response with very little stick movement. needs to be a bigger dead zone option for the middle area/neutral position of the stick maybe. as it was very hard to make the truck go straight, had to adjust all the time

although a g25 wheel is my primary input device, so this isn't actually an important concern for me. just when I installed the game earlier the wheel was attached to my other computer, and the 360 controller was readily available. would be nice to have these things looked at though
Old 04-18-2010, 10:42 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stavka View Post
Hello,

Yes, this game have the problem mention above:
It doesn't detect other controller than the keyboard and the 1st one (ID). In my case i was unable to use my wheel in this game because i have 3 game controllers and my wheel (G25) have ID 2, so i can't select it on the RnR.

I hope that this problem will be solved soon in a future patch

Best regards

Tercio
This is a problem with many games, not just RNR. Disconnect your other controller devices except for G25, and your mouse. I have many cotroller devices too. I just keep the ones connected that I need for a particular game. G25, and the mouse ONLY, works very well for me. All I ask is that you try my suggestion, and see if this solves your problem. What do you have to loose?