Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2023, 11:41 AM
Approved Member

Default So won't the real IL-2: 1946 successor please stand up, please stand up?

So won't the real IL-2: 1946 successor please stand up, please stand up, please stand up?

Come on developers! I’m talking a true successor, that simply gives us all the basics that have made 1946 great, but with a modern game engine and the following must-haves:

• No silly marketing bull$#!% (that means no up-sell, no rip-off premium plane purchase mentality – just give us a good game up front as a single purchase and then add expansion packs like Oleg did!)
• The Pacific! We absolutely must have the essential maps and planes for the Pacific!
• A true, accessible mission-builder, and the ability to share such missions on the net,
• Quality AI, and offline single-player support, and with a range of difficulty options that clearly cater for all types of player to maximise popularity and sales.

And ideally I’d love to see an initial purchase that at least includes the following as flyables:

• Hellcat
• Spitfire
• Kittyhawk
• Fw 190
• Airacobra
• Wildcat

I’d pay a 3 digit US$ price for that!

(Oh ... and the repeated "please stand up" is intended to be a humorous play on an Eminem song, just in case you didn't get it and think I've gone completely nuts)

Last edited by JacksonsGhost; 10-31-2023 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Correction