Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 01-09-2011, 05:04 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-51 View Post
Course you can join! Do you want us to send you game data that you can use for both P-51's?

Brilliant posters! Love them!
millions thanks p51!!!!!

Last edited by olife; 01-09-2011 at 05:15 PM.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:14 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementia_Seven View Post
uh what a pitty i dont have a chance to take part of ur tournament. so good luck enyone. u all got the best chanes if i'm not competing... rofl

for me the meistor and vdomini or olife are the favorits. somehow meistor will get under first three places.

with a fokker d9 i rip of the most p51 pilots but the meistor didnt let me come to a single shoot in our games. he uses 7 1/2 - max elevator settings and for other pilots the mustang behaves to slippy i guess.

so he would probably win

is there no german competitor yet???

what a shame...

googd flight goog fight
hello dementia_seven,
thanks a lot to consider me in the favorites but i m not sure i m one cause there are only a flying big withe sharks in this tournament,and sure better than me!!
will be very hard for me !!try to do my best...
all the guys can win i think.

should be cool if u could participate my friend.
thanks again

cheers
olife

good hunting,good fly bro

Last edited by olife; 01-09-2011 at 05:20 PM.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:12 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
uh what a pitty i dont have a chance to take part of ur tournament. so good luck enyone. u all got the best chanes if i'm not competing... rofl

for me the meistor and vdomini or olife are the favorits. somehow meistor will get under first three places.

with a fokker d9 i rip of the most p51 pilots but the meistor didnt let me come to a single shoot in our games. he uses 7 1/2 - max elevator settings and for other pilots the mustang behaves to slippy i guess.

so he would probably win

what a shame...

googd flight goog fight
Hi Dementia Seven,

In fact we do have a German competitor, tommykocher. Just wondering, why do you think you cannot join the tournament? Do you not have time, or are there other reasons? If you think you cannot take part because you're not a member or Friend, I could easily put you on the friend's list and then you could join. Requirement would only be that you commit yourself to completing your matches.

MAC
Old 01-10-2011, 11:26 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-51 View Post
Course you can join! Do you want us to send you game data that you can use for both P-51's?

Brilliant posters! Love them!
would love you to send data.
Btw I cant play wednesdays thursdays or fridays buisy those days.
Old 01-10-2011, 11:50 AM
Approved Member

Quote:

so he would probably win

what a shame...

googd flight goog fight
hello friend nice to read from you again

Thanks for including me in your list eheh but my flying skills are pretty rusty, i need some training before the tournament... and you are the most dangerous BF109 pilot i've ever met into il2 game!

I have been playing with almost all the player that have been signed up in the tournament, and they are very good and hard to beat! That would be a real challenge and, most of all, a real super fun!

Some of my very personal consideration about....

themeistor has showed a very fast and deadly learning about how to rule il2 pixels sky! Very very strong player. Hard to beat.

wolfsalt nicknamed "the evil" by me real ace, can't beat him

Olife and Mirgervin Well? What can i say? i simply can't beat them lol. I feel like they are very old player and have been supporting this game by playing it online for AGES.... it would be nice if they would get some prizes Feeling like they deserve it

macademic "the teacher"... flying following his rules, he flyes like a ghost.... invisible and uncatchable! Also very creative and full of will

I have never met Edal86 in game but i fear like he's super strong I've seen him on 1st place on the ladder list for several months....

See you soon!
Old 01-10-2011, 02:15 PM
Approved Member

To give you an Idea of Edals strength he can beat good players with plenty of skill in an FW190 (and we all know how much it sucks in this game) with us in spitfires.
Old 01-10-2011, 04:51 PM
Approved Member

Hey all, i'd just like to mention that I'm at college Tuesday til Thursday. I'm 'grounded' for those days since I won't be at home. I could maybe manage to play Thursday nights, weather permitting.
Old 01-10-2011, 04:51 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by haitch40 View Post
would love you to send data.
Btw I cant play wednesdays thursdays or fridays buisy those days.
To save me a bit of time (yes I'm that lasy ) I went and found this thread:

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthr...=ps3+save+data

A bit down the first page should show the data, just paste (unzipped I think) onto a memory stick, put it into the console. Go to the save data section, you'll see the USB drive option and you can copy it over so you don't need the card in. Though trophies will be locked out, you'll have most of the aircraft.
Warning though, That may be a rusty explanation! (I'm sure someone can clarify)

If It doesn't work then you can rely on me getting off my but and trying it with mine! Enjoy!
Old 01-10-2011, 05:06 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdomini View Post
macademic "the teacher"... flying following his rules, he flyes like a ghost.... invisible and uncatchable! Also very creative and full of will
Thank you Vdomini, but...more like a rabbit in the headlights when you see me from miles away while I'm looking out of my cockpit having no idea where you are until you pop up at my 6 o'clock, guns blazing...but hey I'm not complaining, someone has to hold up the flag for the Club!

But seriously, Vdomini for me you are also a top contender for the title! Tournament starting in one week!

MAC

Last edited by MACADEMIC; 01-10-2011 at 06:11 PM.
Old 01-10-2011, 05:08 PM
Approved Member

Couldn't resist to show you this - a truly beautiful poster by Olife.
Not directly related to the tournament, but capturing the essence
of what it's all about.

Thanks Olife San!

MAC
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Oli4HQ.jpg (502.7 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by MACADEMIC; 01-10-2011 at 05:11 PM.