Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 08-29-2011, 06:40 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by satchenko View Post
Get MY MONEY back Luthier... I am so tired with this s%$&·...
stachenko, it may sound like a long time but wait 6 months, a year. I bet you will be eating your words. No offense meant.
Old 08-29-2011, 11:07 AM
Approved Member

I've been playing with World of Tanks lately, and anybody who complains here has no idea what it means to be let down by Devs...
Old 08-29-2011, 11:17 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by caprera View Post
I've been playing with World of Tanks lately, and anybody who complains here has no idea what it means to be let down by Devs...

WOT is free to play
Old 08-29-2011, 11:21 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pupo162 View Post
WOT is free to play
Not really, there are still pay to win options, and i meant the Devs behaviour when you expose problems & bugs...
Old 08-29-2011, 12:17 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by caprera View Post
Not really, there are still pay to win options, and i meant the Devs behaviour when you expose problems & bugs...
None of the gold-tanks are pay-to-win. In fact, the current Flavor of the month-tank, the Löwe, is actually damn easy to kill. The clue is knowing HOW to fight it.

I find Wargaming's devs to be more easy to deal with than the stony silence that you get from 1C, at least. If you feel let down by the devs in World of Tanks, then truly you were expecting too much from the game. I say game, because despite what many harp, WoT is no sim. At all.
Old 08-29-2011, 12:42 PM
Approved Member

Surely is not a sim and i never expected it to be such as IL-2; nor gold-tanks are meant to be the winning ones, but premium account and special ammo.

But despite their willingness, there is no real communication except responses like "working as intended" or "our stats say otherwise"... I'd rather be in silence than see my intelligence insulted everytime i point out a biased aspect of the game or a bug that takes 4 months only to be recognized as such and 4 more to be fixed in a patch that introduces new ones.

This is not how i feel with 1C, even if i admit my presence here is limited to reading mostly...
Old 08-30-2011, 05:29 AM
Approved Member

well...i think COD team need to work on his com! REALLY!

i don't ask a full report of each action of the staff but a little word every weeks will be really a good thing!

if the sim had nothing wrong and turn like it does it won't be so bad to have so few infos... but at his state it is really a shame!

we need infos just to be sure that this staff don't take us for idiots!
Old 08-30-2011, 06:57 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by esmiol View Post
well...i think COD team need to work on his com! REALLY!

i don't ask a full report of each action of the staff but a little word every weeks will be really a good thing!

if the sim had nothing wrong and turn like it does it won't be so bad to have so few infos... but at his state it is really a shame!

we need infos just to be sure that this staff don't take us for idiots!
100% agreed with that...I dont mind if the patch is comin a bit later, but at least a few words would be great....not leaving us here with guessing
Windows 7 64 bit
Track IR4 + Track Clip Pro