Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War

Men of War New World War II strategy game

Old 02-26-2013, 02:47 PM
Registered Member

Default "Baptism by Fire" I've driven the enemy out of the village, but I can't progress?

I'm on the second part of the first mission "Baptism by Fire" where I have the KV-1 heavy tank. The mission objectives say "drive the enemy out of the village", and I've eradicated every enemy on the map. There are definitely no enemies in the area where the mission marker points to, and I've gone hunting through the entire explorable area of the map killing every armoured car and anti-tank gun I've come across, but it is still pointing me back to that little village and saying "drive the enemy out of the village". What am I doing wrong?!
Old 02-26-2013, 06:39 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHI Spider View Post
Try restarting the mission and try again a few minutes. What game version do you have? I have MoW 1.02.0.
Yeah, I restarted the mission and it worked fine. I also have 1.02.0. I barely had to kill half the enemies as I did last time, and I only went slightly past the mission objective point before I saw a bunch of germans running away eastward and it said objective completed. Weird.

I just barely managed to beat the mission on normal; I ran out of HE shells and MG ammo after destroying most of the trucks in the convoy, so I couldn't take out the enemy infantry. After I destroyed the last enemy tank, my KV tank was swarmed with germans and instantly destroyed. Yet somehow, I still beat the mission