Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Cryostasis

Cryostasis First-person shooter meets survival horror set on a frozen Soviet ice-breaker trapped in the ice on the North Pole.

Old 06-16-2008, 09:23 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAXTER STOCKMAN View Post
Will we see a demo of Cryosasis soon? Or there will not be a demo?
The demo is planed, but the date of release is not specified yet!
Old 06-16-2008, 10:53 AM
Approved Member

Will Cryostasis have next-gen graphics like crysis? I saw the trailer the graphics looks realy good!!
Old 06-16-2008, 11:21 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Will Cryostasis have next-gen graphics like crysis? I saw the trailer the graphics looks realy good!!
It hard to compare Cryostasys and Crysis, as our game takes place in closed space of the ice-breaker with out open spaces. But in any case the graphics is really cool. You will enjoy it!
Old 06-18-2008, 08:50 AM
Approved Member

It will not have any open eviroments? All levels of Cryostasis will take place only inside the ship?
Old 06-18-2008, 08:56 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
It will not have any open eviroments? All levels of Cryostasis will take place only inside the ship?
Exactly, you will be playing inside the ship and its deck.
Old 06-19-2008, 01:59 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
i dont realy understand why no ones cares about cryostasis and necrovnision... I saw the new trailers of the games and i must say that there are perfect! I have a question? Will we see a demo of the games soon?
I agree, they both look spectacular. Very impressed with the latest video of necrovision, I was completely on-board for and in love with cryostasis already. It's the american games-press, if it isn't from the 5 or so huge publishers and they're treated to all kinds of parties and get a lot of free things (FREE MONEY :O) they're not going to give any coverage to 'out of nowhere' games. Sad but true!

Last edited by Nike-it; 06-19-2008 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Obscene language
Old 06-19-2008, 05:57 PM
Approved Member

Not many people heard of Crytek before 2004. But when Far Cry was finally released it really took PC gaming by storm, and we all read what a great and innovative title it was.

My point is, even if Cryostasis isn't getting as much pre-release media attention as some big name franchises, there are enough independant reviewers and gamers hungry for true quality titles to really shine a spotlight on this game when it does come out.

The game looks beautiful, and if sound and gameplay is done right, I have no doubt Cryostasis will knock our sucks off and put a dent in the market!
Old 06-21-2008, 09:23 PM
Approved Member

the same thing happend with Alpha Prime a fps game that released in december of 2007 for the pc. I had never heard anything about that game when one day it was march 2007 if i remember correctly someone posted the demo of it in Doom3 files. i downloaded it and it and i must say that it was a fantastic game! Then i went to my local video club and bought it. I finished it in 2 weeks and i must say that it is one of the best FPS i have ever played! But anyone has said nothing about it. I think that because this game came by Black elemental who is a very small company. Sure those bastards like IGN and Gamespot dosent pay enough attentions to games that came from small companies like 1C and Buka .
Old 06-21-2008, 11:35 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
small companies like 1C .
http://www.1cpublishing.eu/Corporate..._Corporate.pdf

Old 06-25-2008, 08:04 PM
Approved Member

It looks like 1C is not so small as i thought!! What going on with Cryostasis? Will the demo be released this summer?