Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Old 08-01-2011, 02:37 PM
Approved Member

David, it's obvious that you find this all very amusing, your trolling of this forum has caused my poll to be locked, plus your continuous offensive behaviour has become really annoying lately. Don't you really have anything better to do than annoying people that obviously don't like you?
Old 08-01-2011, 02:39 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG52Krupi View Post
You must be hearing voices mate the devs haven't posted anything to agree on unless your a big banjo fan!!!
I'm a huge banjo fan.
Old 08-01-2011, 02:41 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternjaeger II View Post
David, it's obvious that you find this all very amusing, your trolling of this forum has caused my poll to be locked, plus your continuous offensive behaviour has become really annoying lately.
I find very little of this amusing. However, the banjo post was quite amusing.

Quote:
Don't you really have anything better to do than annoying people that obviously don't like you?
Physician, heal thyself!
Old 08-01-2011, 02:45 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Hayward View Post

Physician, heal thyself!
your answers are very nice, as always
Old 08-01-2011, 02:47 PM
Approved Member

Quote:

Physician, heal thyself!
David, I really do pity you. Obviously you live a very sad life, and if you behave like this out there a very lonely too I might add. Many members here have contributed to this forum in constructive ways, you really haven't, all you have done so far is starting silly arguments with people and taking positions just for the sake of it.

Your trolling behaviour has surfaced in many occasions, but in the very trollish nature of yours, you just never go over the line because you know you'd get banned. People like you live for this, it's a sad but undeniable truth.. all I wanted to say is that maybe you should make a step back and re-think your attitude, maybe you might find out that there are even constructive ways of being part of a community.
Old 08-01-2011, 02:49 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
David, I really do pity you. Obviously you live a very sad life, and if you behave like this out there a very lonely too I might add. Many members here have contributed to this forum in constructive ways, you really haven't, all you have done so far is starting silly arguments with people and taking positions just for the sake of it.

Your trolling behaviour has surfaced in many occasions, but in the very trollish nature of yours, you just never go over the line because you know you'd get banned. People like you live for this, it's a sad but undeniable truth.. all I wanted to say is that maybe you should make a step back and re-think your attitude, maybe you might find out that there are even constructive ways of being part of a community.
What Stern said....and check your shoes David.
Old 08-01-2011, 02:50 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
I'm actually ignoring most of your trouble making.
By being a snitch and stirring up bad-vibes in topics by saying: 'reported'? Your logic, once again, astounds me.
Old 08-01-2011, 02:50 PM
Approved Member

David would like the forum to drown in boring unconcern. Actually it is beautiful, calm thing. Nobody is curious about nothing, nobody asks nothing. The developers monthly once -at payment- assume a new music. Everybody happy. The game was forgotten for a long time already. It would be so beautiful. Right David?

i7 7700K 4.8GHz, 32GB Ram 3GHz, MSI GTX 1070 8GB, 27' 1920x1080, W10/64, TrackIR 4Pro, G940
Cliffs of Dover Bugtracker site: share and vote issues here
Old 08-01-2011, 02:52 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by albx View Post
your answers are very nice, as always
I'm not trying to be nice. I am being quite blunt. I'm sick of the constant and relentless whining. The complaining about things that have already been reported by those very same people. I'm sick of the threads asking Luthier for an update. I'm sick of the polls asking Luthier for an update.

Judging by the banjo post, I am not alone.
Old 08-01-2011, 02:54 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip.ed View Post
By being a snitch and stirring up bad-vibes in topics by saying: 'reported'? Your logic, once again, astounds me.
I'm just responding to the people who keep "reporting" my posts. It's nothing for you to worry about.