Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Old 05-28-2008, 10:14 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazex View Post
Seriously though. There is a micoscopic chance that Ubisoft will reveal something regarding SoW:BoB at the Ubidays 2008 event that is held today and tomorrow in Paris. They will present all the exiting titles they are working on there. Somehow (please, do call me pessimistic whiner), I don't want to bet any money on them saying a word about SoW:BoB.

EDIT:

From the Ubisoft press release about Ubidays 2008:

"Following the conference, uplay.com will go on to host videos from UbiDays, which ends on Thursday, and is expected to feature all Ubisoft's major products for 2008 - Brothers In Arms and Prince of Persia among them."

/Mazex
I'm hoping for that, too, but I fear we will have to wait for some official announcement on the E3 - hopefully this year.
Old 05-29-2008, 07:43 AM
Tvrdi

Quote:
Seriously though. There is a micoscopic chance that Ubisoft will reveal something regarding SoW:BoB at the Ubidays 2008 event that is held today and tomorrow in Paris. They will present all the exiting titles they are working on there. Somehow (please, do call me pessimistic whiner), I don't want to bet any money on them saying a word about SoW:BoB.

EDIT:

From the Ubisoft press release about Ubidays 2008:

"Following the conference, uplay.com will go on to host videos from UbiDays, which ends on Thursday, and is expected to feature all Ubisoft's major products for 2008 - Brothers In Arms and Prince of Persia among them."

/Mazex
calm down...wher you saw I accused anybody...or demanding anything....just told you why we dont have updates (lack od personnel and exciting stuff)....I dont care for UBI and your personal problem with them...btw, you wont see BOB SOW at Ubidays or E3. At Ubidays youll see BIA and Prince of Persia and other stuff for kids......
Old 05-29-2008, 08:54 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tvrdi View Post
calm down...wher you saw I accused anybody...or demanding anything....just told you why we dont have updates (lack od personnel and exciting stuff)....I dont care for UBI and your personal problem with them...btw, you wont see BOB SOW at Ubidays or E3. At Ubidays youll see BIA and Prince of Persia and other stuff for kids......
Sorry if my sarcasm and irony wasn't clear enough. My post was directed at the people bashing posts like yours...
Old 05-29-2008, 09:42 AM
Approved Member

On the bright side, UBIsoft is pushing the integrated battlefield. UBIsoft announced that different titles currently being worked on, are compatible and can be played interactively. On the UBIdays, this technology was announced for the upcoming Tactical Game EndWar, the TacticShooter-Sequel to GhostRecon and the upcoming Action-Flightsim "H.A.W.X.".

It works much like Battlefield and Operation Flashpoint, but with different games, giving the opportunity to give each game more content than possible in a single game.

Anybody else feels reminded to Olegs statement that the physics-engine of SoW would make it possible to add realistic player-controlled groundunits?
Maybe the reason for the delay was bigger than we thought? - just spreading some rumors, though.

Update: Seems somebody misunderstood a statement from UBI. They will be in the same "universe" with cross-references of units and tactics, but they won't be interactive it seems. Pitty.

Last edited by Feuerfalke; 05-29-2008 at 11:37 AM.
Old 05-29-2008, 10:15 AM
Tvrdi

Quote:
Sorry if my sarcasm and irony wasn't clear enough. My post was directed at the people bashing posts like yours...
Oh Im so stupid and edgy..pardon me mate...
Old 05-30-2008, 12:30 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Buzzsaw* View Post
Stupid thread

Waste of time

so right buzz i know better.but we all crack now and then.