Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Old 05-28-2008, 12:49 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avimimus View Post
A: Because we're denizens.

Most of us also lost some of our sanity some time ago... (primarily, due to spending too much time with Il-2 and the Ubizoo)
+1
Old 05-28-2008, 12:50 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazex View Post
Don't be optimistic. Even thinking about updates like you do is considered a heretic behaviour here
So hilarious. And so true.
Old 05-28-2008, 04:51 AM
Tree_UK

I think some folk are getting a little excited because SOW is so overdue that they believe it must be only a few months away from release, and if so why no updates? Well there are no updates because SOW is a long way of completion so stop getting over excited, we have seen nothing yet from Oleg that even suggest that they have gone past the stage of 3D models. I'm betting on the end of 2009.
Old 05-28-2008, 06:48 AM
Approved Member

Stupid thread

Waste of time
Old 05-28-2008, 08:13 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tree_UK View Post
I think some folk are getting a little excited because SOW is so overdue that they believe it must be only a few months away from release, and if so why no updates? Well there are no updates because SOW is a long way of completion so stop getting over excited, we have seen nothing yet from Oleg that even suggest that they have gone past the stage of 3D models. I'm betting on the end of 2009.
I'd also be surprised if we will see a release in 2008. But then, I like this sort of positive surprises and I know SoW will be worth waiting for, so that's perfectly okay with me.
Old 05-28-2008, 01:20 PM
Tvrdi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tree_UK View Post
very true. I posted the same thing before...and really, how difficult is to pay a few roubles to one hot student to post a few screenies...thers no super secrets, thers no mambo jumbo competitor to hide from with development of BOB....for g sake this isnt a CIA vs KGB thing....you must have something to show first...and you must admit that you dont have enough to show to make ppl horny...its really simple....

Last edited by Tvrdi; 05-28-2008 at 01:23 PM.
Old 05-28-2008, 04:31 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tvrdi View Post
very true. I posted the same thing before...and really, how difficult is to pay a few roubles to one hot student to post a few screenies...thers no super secrets, thers no mambo jumbo competitor to hide from with development of BOB....for g sake this isnt a CIA vs KGB thing....you must have something to show first...and you must admit that you dont have enough to show to make ppl horny...its really simple....
If the student is prosecuted for breaking a legal contract, you really got to pay him a LOT of money!
Old 05-28-2008, 08:42 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tvrdi View Post
Heresy! Do you dare imply that Maddox Games/1C/Ubisoft should take the time to write a few rows to say all is fine or even post a SCREENSHOT? What is happening with this world? Spoiled customers demanding stuff everywhere! There is no other reason for the lack of information other than the french bureaucracy that all the updates have to pass through. Do you understand the time and costs for that? Do you? All is nice and dandy between 1C and Ubisoft by the way. All the posts that Oleg has done here in this forum has naturally been checked by Ubisoft and the current two month delay is due to a french farmer strike where cow manure was dumped at the Ubisoft office entrance by mistake (they thought it was the EU depatment of agriculture due to the size and hired goons with shades hanging around the lobby). Therefore the copywrighters can not get to work as a couple of thousand Ubisoft lawyers are still digging (punishment for the "you know which" mistake with a famous greedy aircraft manufacturer). How hard is that to understand? Even our posts are checked by Ubisoft. Wait - there is a man with a dark coat on the other side of the road that looks a bit french. Can they prove someway that some of the images on my computer may not be official Ubisoft images? Damn!
Old 05-28-2008, 09:05 PM
Approved Member

[Yawns and walks away bored]
Old 05-28-2008, 09:30 PM
Approved Member

Seriously though. There is a micoscopic chance that Ubisoft will reveal something regarding SoW:BoB at the Ubidays 2008 event that is held today and tomorrow in Paris. They will present all the exiting titles they are working on there. Somehow (please, do call me pessimistic whiner), I don't want to bet any money on them saying a word about SoW:BoB.

EDIT:

From the Ubisoft press release about Ubidays 2008:

"Following the conference, uplay.com will go on to host videos from UbiDays, which ends on Thursday, and is expected to feature all Ubisoft's major products for 2008 - Brothers In Arms and Prince of Persia among them."

/Mazex

Last edited by mazex; 05-28-2008 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Added Ubisoft press release quote