Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Old 10-05-2008, 08:23 AM
Approved Member

Default TrackIR 4pro is stuttering my IL-2 Help!!

Ok so I am a relatively new crackhead to the IL-2 series.

I discovered it about a month ago and at first I was playing it with my wired xbox 360 joystick and then I went all out and picked up the CH products Fighterstick, throttle, peddals and trackIR 4 pro.

Well the game runs as smooth as silk until I try to use my track ir. When I use TrackIR, It stutters and lags when I turn my head to look and it is incredibly annoying. I have searched all over online, but I cannot find any definitive solution.

Can anybody help me? Like I said, the game runs perfectly smooth as silk if I disable trackIR!!

I am running a quad core 3.6ghz, 4 gig-o-memory, two 8800ultras in sli, and vista 64 ultimate, so I know I have plenty of power here...whats the deal!!
Old 10-05-2008, 12:46 PM
Approved Member

maybe this can help
http://il2ultrapack.awardspace.com/viewtopic.php?t=2
Old 10-05-2008, 06:33 PM
Approved Member

Go to View/Tracking window to see if the Track IR is picking up your reflectors correctly and most importantly, it isn't picking up any background lighting. You can hit Settings on the bottom right of that window and increase your light filtering.
Old 10-06-2008, 03:05 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chivas View Post
Go to View/Tracking window to see if the Track IR is picking up your reflectors correctly and most importantly, it isn't picking up any background lighting. You can hit Settings on the bottom right of that window and increase your light filtering.

Thank you so much Chivas!!!! that did the trick, now it moves liquid smooth!!!