Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 10-25-2012, 08:46 AM
Approved Member

Exclamation ... next sequel BoM ... ?

Hi Developers,

now after the so called "final patch" there is probably even less feedback to expect than before but I`d still like to ask questions about your sequel.
(Feels a bit like fishing in dull waters hoping a fish is taking the bait, hehe ...)

Provided that some of you guys in charge will read this, you are certainly not going to tell us when your sequel will make its appearance, next year or in 3 years from now but what about the planes it will have?

You showed us many pictures of IL2s, some other nice russian planes and a BF-109F version (very nice!) long time before CloD was halfway playable but what about P39 Airacobras, P40s, and other Lend-Lease planes from the US, will they be included too? I´d like to shoot down some of them as well!

I know your information politics are as open as the one of the former Soviet-Union but maybe you can skip that bad habit for once and let us know about your plans, hmm ... ?
Old 10-25-2012, 09:15 AM
Approved Member

I do not think you will get any definite information until after the "official" announcement.

No time frame for that is known.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:54 AM
Approved Member

for what its worth

http://bobgamehub.blogspot.nl/p/clif...r-news_19.html
Old 10-25-2012, 11:02 AM
Approved Member

Well they have devs have met one of their major milestones and I expect they are working hard towards the sequal. It may be time they updated their road map and talked about he plan from now on.

COD was 1940.
BOM will take them on to 41/42ish

Time for a another Pacific expansion next (if you ask me!)

Cheers!
Old 10-25-2012, 11:27 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLS61 View Post
I hope that this MMO story is not true, but it sounds disturbingly likely.
Old 10-25-2012, 01:22 PM
Approved Member

BlackSix stated that this is a fake, so NO PANIC!
Old 10-25-2012, 01:34 PM
Approved Member

If it is true you will find me on my knees in front of the 777 office pleading with Jason to start work on a ww2 sim.

I am not paying for bullets and i am not having a server dictate what i want to fly etc... they can shove that where the sun does not shine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
Its a glass half full/half empty scenario, we all know the problems, we all know what needs to be fixed it just some people focus on the water they have and some focus on the water that isnt there....
Gigabyte X58A-UD5 | Intel i7 930 | Corsair H70 | ATI 5970 | 6GB Kingston DDR3 | Intel 160GB G2 | Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit |
MONITOR: Acer S243HL.
CASE: Thermaltake LEVEL 10.
INPUTS: KG13 Warthog, Saitek Pedals, Track IR 4.
Old 10-25-2012, 02:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG52Krupi View Post
If it is true you will find me on my knees in front of the 777 office pleading with Jason to start work on a ww2 sim.

I am not paying for bullets and i am not having a server dictate what i want to fly etc... they can shove that where the sun does not shine.
Idd i feel the same. Its the reason i never played rof. I hate the idea of roping u in. I wont play mmo in ww2 flight sim. Id rather just stick with clod and any further "normal" expansions. That ship has sailed already with other recent titles( forgotten the name). Its not those sort of poeple who fly sims.
Old 10-25-2012, 02:28 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FG28_Kodiak View Post
BlackSix stated that this is a fake, so NO PANIC!
I hope your right
Old 10-25-2012, 10:07 PM
Approved Member

I just want offline campaigns lol i'm soooo not interested in online flying. So if it's true (the MMO part) then i'm not interested in buying this at all

S!