Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2011, 12:01 PM
Approved Member

I'm surprised a weekend sale would cause so much complaining. A sale price should equate to more sales of the game and more money for Luthier and team to keep working on the patches.
Old 08-14-2011, 01:00 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll2k View Post
This US site has it for $24.99.A friend told me they add a $2.99 activation charge.

I am a little confused as to why a digital download is out of stock.

http://www.pcgamesupply.com/bu...ver-Online-Download/
Yeah I saw that site as well. I sent them an e-mail asking how a digital download could be out of stock(could be activation codes gone?).

I downloaded from Amazon yesterday. Having alot of fun with the game after a looooong wait to finally get it. Looking forward to future expansion and mods.
Old 08-14-2011, 03:57 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbop View Post
From justflight:

"Thank you for buying a copy of Il-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover.

Unfortunately demand has been so high for the game at this special price that we’ve got a temporary delay in sending out keycodes. We’re working on resolving this at the moment and should have it sorted within the next 24hrs. As soon as we do we’ll send you your keycode."

So they will send the activation code separately it seems. Not surprising that orders are high, I think most people realise that it's just a matter of time before it is in good shape.
not bad at all..........
Old 08-14-2011, 03:57 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by von Pilsner View Post
I'm surprised a weekend sale would cause so much complaining. A sale price should equate to more sales of the game and more money for Luthier and team to keep working on the patches.
Don't you know? Everyone want's the game as early as possible, as polished as possible and as cheap as possible. The fact that most of the time these three requirements are mutually exclusive doesn't even register on most people's minds

Thread cleaned up as per the forum rules, due to the downright aggressive nature of certain posts they will not be moved to the arguments thread, they are simply deleted. If people don't like this, they can be a bit more polite and we won't have to do it again.

This includes non-offensive posts that reply or quote the inflammatory posts, in order to completely cut-off the offending bits from the rest of the discussion. So, if someone posted a well mannered post that still disappeared (like BigC208 did) don't worry, you're not in trouble, you just replied to some flamebait
Old 08-14-2011, 07:12 PM
Approved Member

Bought!

Easy breezy purchase from here in Ireland! Downloading using Steam though, just add the product key in Steam and it will associate it with your account permanently, which is handy .

Now, to get even more involved in the community!

Last edited by E.Dundon; 08-14-2011 at 07:16 PM.
Old 08-14-2011, 09:00 PM
Approved Member

Today I buy from www.getgamesgo.com but Steam dont validate the key...

Sokol1
Old 08-15-2011, 01:57 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokol1 View Post
Today I buy from www.getgamesgo.com but Steam dont validate the key...

Sokol1
Not good news... getgamesgo should fix this for you though?
Old 08-16-2011, 12:44 AM
Approved Member

Thread clean-up, round two.

This is a thread to let people know they can get the game cheaper and talk about how their purchase worked out, to HELP people. This is the topic of the thread.

It's not a thread to inject vitriol along the way, something which doesn't help anyone. This is off-topic.

Off-topic posts have been moved to the arguments and speculations megathread in the pilot's lounge section, if anyone wants to continue arguing they can do so in that thread, not this one.
Old 08-16-2011, 04:20 PM
Approved Member

I originally posted this topic for the duration of the sale.
The sale, I believe has ended.

If this thread could be deleted?
I would have no objection, as it's purpose has been served.

Thank You....
Old 08-16-2011, 04:57 PM
Approved Member

Locked after the OP's request.
Closed Thread