Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 05-19-2011, 06:29 PM
Approved Member

Default *No Sound MP/ATI lines/MP spawn point*

upgraded from last beta patch to retail

I now have intermittent sounds in MP
I STILL have ATI blue lines
Prop pitch in 109 issue (you know the one)
CANNOT select spawn points on map after selecting sides unless i move cursor araound map untill text pops up

Specs in my sig thanks
Old 05-19-2011, 06:35 PM
Approved Member

erm very interesting! And it wasn't enough to post in the patch sticky, no?
Old 05-19-2011, 06:38 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redroach View Post
erm very interesting! And it wasn't enough to post in the patch sticky, no?
No mate: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=23050

It turns into aload of trolling nonsense where half the crap is being disagreed with by trolls, the other half is duplicate posts etc etc..need i go on?

Thread titles with quick descriptive points..the devs can scan check what they need to, check system specs etc and leave the ones they have already sorted..what we are doing now is BS and is not working...can you imagin trolling through a 30-50 page thread where half the crap on it is people bitching at one another trying to find a point or a post that would be helpfull to you or your development team..then X that by 100

no thanks

Last edited by Ze-Jamz; 05-19-2011 at 06:41 PM.
Old 05-19-2011, 06:40 PM
Approved Member

and you think it will get better here by spamming up threads? Besides that, once a lifetime, everybody HAS to get used to "crap being disagreed with".
Old 05-19-2011, 06:44 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redroach View Post
and you think it will get better here by spamming up threads? Besides that, once a lifetime, everybody HAS to get used to "crap being disagreed with".
come on mate..get the point

Delete the crap on here then..theres plenty of it. are you saying whats happening now is productive? i and a hundred others would disagree..

you saying this idea is just 'spamming' is exactly the kind of thing im getting at...why disagree? just help
Old 05-19-2011, 06:50 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze-Jamz View Post
are you saying whats happening now is productive? i and a hundred others would disagree..
No, I don't say that. But I know for sure that this "special snowflake" approach will make it worse many times over.
Old 05-19-2011, 08:29 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze-Jamz View Post
upgraded from last beta patch to retail

I now have intermittent sounds in MP
I STILL have ATI blue lines
Prop pitch in 109 issue (you know the one)
CANNOT select spawn points on map after selecting sides unless i move cursor araound map untill text pops up

Specs in my sig thanks
ATI lines are a driver issue specific to the 6XXX series drivers...

Slecting spawn point.. see which ones are white and double click on one that is on your side of the lines.. for me 100% of the time it puts a red ring there and the plane menu pops up there as well..
XFX 6970 Video Card
Win7 64 Bit Home Ed
ATI 12.3 Driver Package
WD Caviar 7600 RPM HDD
ATI CCC at DEFAULT settings
Old 05-19-2011, 08:52 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG14_Jagr View Post
ATI lines are a driver issue specific to the 6XXX series drivers...

Slecting spawn point.. see which ones are white and double click on one that is on your side of the lines.. for me 100% of the time it puts a red ring there and the plane menu pops up there as well..
Cheers mate..

I know the ati lines are may be a driver issue but posting never the less

as for the spawn points, its a bug..for me when i select a side clicking on bases does nothing, i have to scan around the map to find the text that comes up once you click on a base..imagine the map and an overlay over the top with your spawn points they should be lined up but for me its as though someone has knocked the overlay and now the spawn points could be anywhere..if that makes sence
Old 05-19-2011, 09:16 PM
Approved Member

Im getting the sound issue. On the Syndicate Server several people with the sound problem said they had Realtek drivers/ onboard sound. No idea if there is a link, im not that techie.

No Idea about the spawn points. Have you tried checking the integrity of your cache in Steam? Perhaps you have a problem and that might help . If it reports any errors it will repair them.

And hopefully they will get the 109 prop lever to move the correct way.... I like that they have made it more realistic, it just needs fixing.

Oh, And I wouldn't bother feeding the trolls if i where you, waste of oxygen the lot of 'em!
Old 05-19-2011, 09:37 PM
Registered Member

i have soundproblems too (fly 10/20 min then the sounds stottering and fall out ) on any mpserver (syn /rep) and have testet it with sb audigy2 zs and onboard hf viasoundchip
everytime the same