Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 07-07-2012, 06:38 PM
Approved Member

Default @ Devs

how about you guys hosting from Hyperlobby like Oleg used to do and we can get alot more accomplished if we were to all meet and fly in your servers.(or host) this way you can get direct information and troubleshoot.I am pretty sure it would help in more ways than one.

do any of you "devs" ever join a server at all to get information from the public or is it all private testing?

just set a time and date and we will be there im sure many here would participate.

does NOT have to be Hyperlobby. could even be game client but im just saying this because it was useful in the past and still could be used for troubleshooting and all and get feedback much quicker.

Last edited by BH_woodstock; 07-07-2012 at 06:40 PM.
Old 07-07-2012, 09:23 PM
Approved Member

No need for Hyperlobby thanks. Times have changed.

I know it would be nice for old time's sake and what have you, but the in-game browser is easily accessible to everyone that starts this game up- not just hardcore flight simmers in the know. We need new blood in this line of game...
Old 07-07-2012, 09:40 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trademe900 View Post
No need for Hyperlobby thanks. Times have changed.

I know it would be nice for old time's sake and what have you, but the in-game browser is easily accessible to everyone that starts this game up- not just hardcore flight simmers in the know. We need new blood in this line of game...

I guess that I agree with this, as much as I'm still not convinced about Steam. But hl would be just another unneeded program running on my modest rig.

GigaByteBoard...64bit...FX 4300 3.8, G. Skill sniper 1866 32GB, EVGA GTX 660 ti 3gb, Raptor 64mb cache, Planar 120Hz 2ms, CH controls, Tir5
Old 07-07-2012, 09:42 PM
Approved Member

+1 to trademe900
Old 07-08-2012, 01:57 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH_woodstock View Post
how about you guys hosting from Hyperlobby like Oleg used to do and we can get alot more accomplished if we were to all meet and fly in your servers.(or host) this way you can get direct information and troubleshoot.I am pretty sure it would help in more ways than one.

do any of you "devs" ever join a server at all to get information from the public or is it all private testing?

just set a time and date and we will be there im sure many here would participate.

does NOT have to be Hyperlobby. could even be game client but im just saying this because it was useful in the past and still could be used for troubleshooting and all and get feedback much quicker.
as stated above...DOES NOT HAVE TO BE HYPERLOBBY!!!!you are missing my point.direct "Live" feedback from the community.SEEING 1st hand threw "devs" own eyes instead of posting in a forums and waiting.

if you are not B6 or a developer do NOT reply.

direct live chat is needed in game client server list.CloD would benefit from it and progress would be much faster

Last edited by BH_woodstock; 07-08-2012 at 01:59 PM.
Old 07-08-2012, 02:14 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH_woodstock View Post
direct live chat is needed in game client server list.CloD would benefit from it...
Put it in the bugtracker as a feature. Thats your best place to communicate with the devs.