Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2011, 07:54 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madfish View Post
So now we have a thread that logs when updates are coming but it's not up to date at all?!

At least take it out of your sigs people and stop spreading it if you don't maintain it please. It's rather funny to look at the attempts of people trying to show the devs how they do everything wrong with managing a community of thousands and millions of lines of code but they can't even keep a forum thread up to date.
That's what I call leading by example.
well, you know, some of us have lives too, and IL2 COD forum is not what I do (read as in work) for living. So, I am updating it when I can, in my free time. Also, I am not updating it daily, as no one needs spam on this board.

And on top of everything, my ISP blocked my internet connection today as I've forgot to update the bill, so I am tormenting myself writing this for you from my Iphone..
Old 09-02-2011, 08:29 PM
IamNotDavid

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonys View Post
well, you know, some of us have lives too, and IL2 COD forum is not what I do (read as in work) for living. So, I am updating it when I can, in my free time. Also, I am not updating it daily, as no one needs spam on this board.

And on top of everything, my ISP blocked my internet connection today as I've forgot to update the bill, so I am tormenting myself writing this for you from my Iphone..
It should only take 2 minutes to update this. I guess you just don't respect the people who depend on this info...
Old 09-02-2011, 08:34 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamNotDavid View Post
It should only take 2 minutes to update this. I guess you just don't respect the people who depend on this info...
Hmm.. I dont know If i should admit that bringing a smirk to my face but it did..

Pretty funny david, il give you that
Old 09-02-2011, 08:50 PM
IamNotDavid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze-Jamz View Post
Hmm.. I dont know If i should admit that bringing a smirk to my face but it did..

Pretty funny david, il give you that
Madfish deserves all the credit.
Old 09-02-2011, 08:59 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamNotDavid View Post
Madfish deserves all the credit.
Tis True.. Sry MF i didnt take time to read the before posts

Some serious irony going on here me thinks
Old 09-02-2011, 09:42 PM
Approved Member

Give credit where credit is due!

By the way, this thread is still outdated. At least the dev responded from his ... phone.

Dear dev, since you're still unable to fix the open issues within an hour we need an update thread community manager in here!
Old 09-03-2011, 12:06 AM
Approved Member

yeah, funny guys.. I bet you have never tried to update a post like that on an iPhone's 3x4 tiny screen..

it will have to wait, no one will die until tomorrow.

Oh, and your posts were reported, pray that the mods have the same humor sense as you do..

Last edited by adonys; 09-03-2011 at 12:17 AM.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:15 AM
IamNotDavid

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonys View Post
Oh, and your posts were reported, pray that the mods have the same humor sence as you do..
You reported us for acting like you??
Old 09-03-2011, 02:34 AM
Approved Member

Ok

I have closed this thread before.

closed again.

Last edited by KG26_Alpha; 09-03-2011 at 02:36 AM.
Closed Thread