Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 05-19-2011, 09:52 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashman View Post
Im getting the sound issue. On the Syndicate Server several people with the sound problem said they had Realtek drivers/ onboard sound. No idea if there is a link, im not that techie.

No Idea about the spawn points. Have you tried checking the integrity of your cache in Steam? Perhaps you have a problem and that might help . If it reports any errors it will repair them.

And hopefully they will get the 109 prop lever to move the correct way.... I like that they have made it more realistic, it just needs fixing.

Oh, And I wouldn't bother feeding the trolls if i where you, waste of oxygen the lot of 'em!
i havent got enough food for them all..

Annyyhew

funny i also have onboard 7.1 on a gigabyte mobo but dont have any problems elsewhere..the last beta patch was the same but before that sound was fine..

No spawn points/map is def broken for me, ive tried everything

Prop pitch well as ive said earlier..i like the idea but they just need to allow it to work with normal keys not just an axis

~S~
Old 05-19-2011, 09:54 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariyaner View Post
i have soundproblems too (fly 10/20 min then the sounds stottering and fall out ) on any mpserver (syn /rep) and have testet it with sb audigy2 zs and onboard hf viasoundchip
everytime the same
rg mate..

hopefully it will be sorted soon
Old 05-20-2011, 12:53 AM
Approved Member

If by the spawn point issue you mean not being able to find which airfield is being used for the current mission running on a server, there's a very simple fix.

First of all, just because an airfield is on the map it doesn't mean it can be use. The mission you're running must specifically specify that airfield as a spawn point. Essentially, you can only spawn and take off from bases that the mission designer has enabled, but you can land on all of them. So how do we know which is which?

If you right-click on the map you'll get a list of stuff it displays. Go ahead and uncheck airfields. This has the effect of of not disabling airfields on the map, except those that have spawn points assigned to them.

So, what you end up with is a map where only the usable bases are marked, making it much easier to select one.
Old 05-20-2011, 01:04 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashman View Post
Im getting the sound issue. On the Syndicate Server several people with the sound problem said they had Realtek drivers/ onboard sound...
I get the same thing (only noticed this since the patch), using onboard 7.1 Realtek chipset on my GigaByte X58A-UD5 mobo.