Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-21-2011, 07:34 AM
Approved Member

Unhappy ...talking about problems with british campagne...

... there is another problem that noone other than me seems to have?
I cannot even start the english campagne of the sim because I absolutely cannot get the Hurricane started in the first mission of the campagne.
(I fly on full real settings, with the exception of that antropomorphic thing, that I have turned off).

In a selfmade mission for the Hurricane that I had made with the editor,
I have no problem at all with that aircraft!

But in the campagne there is seemingly no way to get the engine of the Hurricane started.
I do the same preflight checks like always but the engine wont start.
I was told by someone here on the forum that it probably has to do with the main and the reserve tank. In that mission the main tank is empty and the reserve only half full or so. But I didnt find a switch that allows me to select the separate tanks?
Anyhow, its a bit f.....-up this first mission. The second wave of german bombers comes already in and I am still nailed to the ground.

In the german campagne, I get at least the plane off the ground but there are some other things that dont work properly.
I`m not going to write about that its already known I think.

Well I`d like to fly both campagnes one day, if possible?