Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 08:03 PM
Approved Member

Default You have mail!!!

seems like our village idiot has begun a letter writing campaign with a new episode in mail boxes daily. i would advise those who are lucky enough to be on the receiving end of these to practice a healthy dose of IT security. i would not go to any links posted, website invites, or open any attachments from this jabroonie. your best course of action is to simply report the message at the top right hand corner of the message.
Old 01-27-2011, 08:07 PM
Approved Member

Thanks bobby,

I reported but by forwarding. Learned something new from you, might need again.

MAC

Last edited by MACADEMIC; 01-27-2011 at 08:30 PM. Reason: grammar...
Old 01-27-2011, 08:29 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACADEMIC View Post
Thanks bobby,

I reported but by forwarded. Learned something new from you, might need again.

MAC
seriously ........... this ^^^^^^^^^^^ is the way forward.

Trk and the rest of the Modd'ing staff have enough to deal with, with individual, without trying to control us ummm how shall we say unhappy campers lol

it was funny the first couple of times ......... but now its just plain yawnsville. So i think in future cases after a good discussion with Trk Via Pm that the above is, as ive stated.

means we can concentrate on talking flying and what other stuff the BoP section has going on.

i hope this makes sense as it easy to get annoyed ..................... but when its brought, muscles can be flexed, silence can be created if you know what i mean .

Trk and the other mods are doing an awesome job so again, IMO its in everyboby interest, as we have a common goal, thats to have a happy site so people new dont get put off posting which is a shame as new plyers to the game keeps the forum fresh and active ................. and it helps him out and the admin in the best we can!!!!

come on chaps/chapesses best foot forward and report, report, report as spam, and all shall be answerd

oh and one last thing these threads are taking up server space, and my laptop is running really slow as it is

happy flying

Scotty

Last edited by scottyvt4; 01-27-2011 at 08:34 PM.
Old 01-27-2011, 08:32 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyvt4 View Post
seriously ........... this ^^^^^^^^^^^ is the way forward.

Trk and the rest of the Modd'ing staff have enough to deal with, with individual, without trying to control us ummm how shall we say unhappy campers lol

it was funny the first couple of times ......... but now its just plain yawnsville. So i think in future cases after a good discussion with Trk Via Pm that the above is, as ive stated.

means we can concentrate on talking flying and what other stuff the BoP section has going on.

i hope this makes sense as it easy to get annoyed ..................... but when its brought, muscles can be flexed, silence can be created if you know what i mean .

Trk and the other mods are doing an awesome job so again, IMO its in everyboby interest, as we have a common goal is ................. well to help him and the admin in the best we can!!!!

come on chaps/chapesses best foot forward and report, report, report as spam, and all shall be answerd

oh and one last thing these threads are taking up server space, and my laptop is running really slow as it is

happy flying

Scotty
Sorry for my bad grammar, now in red for all to see. Meanwhile corrected.

MAC
Old 01-27-2011, 08:35 PM
Approved Member

Mac .............psml it wasnt ment, damn im the king of bad grammer hahaha

i didnt even relise untill i read it back there lollol
Old 01-27-2011, 10:46 PM
Approved Member

I'll let the pictures speak the thousand words....

Last edited by trk29; 01-28-2011 at 12:25 PM.
Old 01-27-2011, 10:54 PM
Approved Member

Thanks Bobby! I have had accounts hacked by involving in that type of trash.I repoted it.Thought it was a test of character.LOL!
Old 01-28-2011, 12:17 AM
Approved Member

The propaganda continues now in private message form, theres still some things that be be relied upon, got to say all it's achieving is making me laugh
Old 01-28-2011, 08:41 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcorp View Post
The propaganda continues now in private message form, theres still some things that be be relied upon, got to say all it's achieving is making me laugh
i echo the above and if anything is posted in the forum from a "strange" user name best thing is to do is ............

mouse cursor under the post number and press

report, report, report .......... a box will pop up, stick short message to what the prob is, goes to all the mods and admin, dont know why i didnt think of this before but you never do in the heat of battle

again these are my opinions and i would love to see the forum get back to normal and give the genuine players and new players to the game to get the fullest from the site!!!

oh one last thing lol

Last edited by scottyvt4; 01-28-2011 at 08:45 PM.
Old 01-28-2011, 09:43 PM
Approved Member

Yes as Scotty has said please report posts or suspicious activity.
Closed Thread