Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Konung 3: Ties of the Dynasty

Konung 3: Ties of the Dynasty RPG based on the Scandinavian and Slavic mythology.

Old 07-26-2010, 09:11 PM
Registered Member

Default How do you gain more experience in the game?

Hello all,

I have plenty of good stuff, e.g superb armour and weapons, yet I'm unable to use them due to my current stats. I am level 9 now and I still have a stamina of 36! When do I get to use the good armour? I cannot seem to find a good way for earning more experience, apart from the obvious way, that's killing lowly monsters that give you about 15-20 experience points. The alternative is pretty expensive; using the idols where you spend 5000 gold to get 1000 experience points. And if you get the 'Training' perk your followers will benefit slightly. The question remains: How do you get sufficient experience to use the better loot in the game ?

P.S I unchecked the 'easy fights' option from the start.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:10 PM
Approved Member

well, there is no "easy way" what you mentioned and quests is the way to go... Dont worry you will be able to use your equipment soon enough
But yeah, I miss elixir of wisdom aswell hehe, especially when I have some party members dragging behind
Old 07-27-2010, 06:53 PM
Registered Member

That's precisely the problem! My followers are lagging behind and since there are few monsters that yield good experience, I don'y see how they will keep up. What is worse is that I should have invested my skill points in the 'training' perk early on. Well, I will not do this mistake again on my second run of the game. Forget about the elixir of wisdom! What about the random encounters ? What about the Ruler's attacking parties? See, they have messed up. Although I am still having fun, this game is inferior to KO2 in many ways.
Old 07-28-2010, 03:05 PM
Approved Member

hehe, well I was not a big fan of beeing a dot on a map that randomly gets attacked, but indeed the game is inferior to the previous games.
Old 03-26-2011, 02:47 AM
Approved Member

Guys , konung 3 is worst than previous sequels , definitely u can't play konung 3 second time , because of the story is not changed when u played different characters . Sometimes , if i missed konung 3 , i should go to the game and manage the guards to protect my villages
Old 04-29-2011, 11:03 PM
Approved Member

Smile

Yeah, there's not much of a difference to play the game a second time. Everything will be the same.

For a second playthrough, you could be evil! Try to kill everyone in the game, including the Magi! Some of them have some pretty nice stuff on them . There's also the chance to play a different type, like a mage instead of a fighter.

I never really had a problem with experience. Like most rpg games, you'll get to use that good sword eventually if you put enough points into strength. A lot of games have that "Oooo, nice new sword! Oh wait, I can't use it yet!"
Old 12-21-2011, 03:57 AM
Registered Member

hye who want konung 3:ties of the dynasty pc cheats??i know how to get 1000 experience points and immortality 100000 gold and reveal all the village in the map...who want this only quick message me...
Old 04-11-2012, 06:53 PM
Registered Member

Default How do you gain more

well, there is no "easy way" what you described and tasks is the way to go... Do not you will be able to use your gadgets soon enough
But really, I ignore elixir of wiseness aswell lol, especially when I have some party affiliates taking behind