Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > King's Bounty Editor

King's Bounty Editor Info, hints, questions and etc.

Old 09-01-2010, 06:17 AM
Approved Member

@Nike-it

Thank you sir!
Old 09-02-2010, 05:31 AM
Approved Member

I just hope too much of the user made content isn't inaccessible on account of my inability to speak russian :/

Personally, I've thought of a few projects including a kingdom sim/dungeon crawl where the outcome of your quests determine the units, upgrades, items, and general boons that are available to you. You would hire administrators, tax your people, and feed your less productive citizens to your more productive citizens.

I've also thought of a squad based rpg with level up mechanics and other wierd features like mandatory kiting and stuff.

I have about a billion questions on the capabilities of the editor, but I'll just wait to see it myself instead of bothering everyone:/

Edit: Screenshots make it look very clean and easy to use, I like it. I also use Windows XP, so I'm guessing there won't be any serious compatability issues lol. "Alt + Print Screen" takes of picture of only the currently focused app just in case you care and didn't know btw :p

Last edited by JQueue; 09-02-2010 at 05:39 AM.
Old 09-02-2010, 06:33 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQueue View Post
I just hope too much of the user made content isn't inaccessible on account of my inability to speak russian :/

Personally, I've thought of a few projects including a kingdom sim/dungeon crawl where the outcome of your quests determine the units, upgrades, items, and general boons that are available to you. You would hire administrators, tax your people, and feed your less productive citizens to your more productive citizens.

I've also thought of a squad based rpg with level up mechanics and other wierd features like mandatory kiting and stuff.

I have about a billion questions on the capabilities of the editor, but I'll just wait to see it myself instead of bothering everyone:/

Edit: Screenshots make it look very clean and easy to use, I like it. I also use Windows XP, so I'm guessing there won't be any serious compatability issues lol. "Alt + Print Screen" takes of picture of only the currently focused app just in case you care and didn't know btw :p
We are preparing a big FAQ dedicated to the editor, so most of the questions will be answered.
Old 10-16-2010, 03:42 AM
Approved Member

Giving the editor away was like giving the hen that laid the golden eggs, surely people would have bought further KB titles, now since they have been given the power to create their own Mods of the game they are less likely to buy future KB releases. (if any)
Old 10-19-2010, 11:06 AM
Approved Member

@Metroplex. I strongly disagree with your statement. The editor could give lots of replayability and attention for Kings Bounty. If there were a Kings Bounty 2 the fanbase would be large and sales would go up. As long as Kings Bounty 2 is a good game it will beat mods of Kings Bounty easily. Better questing, better units, better graphics and all that is good

The problem is that I see no and I mean NO result of the editor anywhere. It seems to be an ustable piece of junk software if this forum is anything to go by
Old 10-19-2010, 11:32 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joasoz View Post
The problem is that I see no and I mean NO result of the editor anywhere. It seems to be an ustable piece of junk software if this forum is anything to go by
I have no problems with the editor, so I'm not complaining. There are people who have problems. It's natural you'd see only complaints. Why anyone with working editor would want to post about it?
Old 10-19-2010, 10:06 PM
Approved Member

Well is true that until now most of the comments have been negative about it but that's true for most of the editors out there (1C is not that big of a company to create a full proof editor anyway). But give it time (...still one month since CW release has passed) and well see some interesting results.

If some modders is listening out there, could they do a Snake centered mod please XD?

King's Bounty for the LOLZ!!

Last edited by onepiece; 10-20-2010 at 05:09 PM.
Old 10-20-2010, 09:29 AM
Approved Member

But then please post a new map/campaign already )