Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 03-10-2009, 11:35 PM
Approved Member

Exclamation

No reply yet. Yea I'm as angry as you guys. All we can do is wait and try not to think about the game. That is my best advice. Just don't think about it.

As soon as the reply does arrive, I will tell you instantly. So if I didnt tell you, that means there is no reply yet.
Old 03-12-2009, 01:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaFr0sT View Post
as far as your attitude goes: are u some kind of 1C company lawyer? are they paying u for your comments? my attitude is motivated by my waiting time and all the BS that was served around this game. what about yours? are u licking someone's cr..h in hopes that u'll have a free copy of your game? get a job, buy the game (again IF it gets released) and u can stop doing that. PLUS u don't have to come here to prove to others that u're smarter than the average person getting pissed off at the devs.
I think it's pretty obvious that the only one with an "attitude" - more like an attitude problem - here is you. I don't kiss up to 1C. In fact, I think the development of this game is a complete joke. Oddly enough, it seems that I'm the only one around here who didn't believe for a second that this game was going to be released in March. Maybe that's why I'm not angry that the release date will be postponed again by another 6 months; I saw it coming all along.

I'm not trying to prove I'm smarter than the other people around here, but the fact that you perceive it that way maybe says something about you. Sadly, it does seem that I'm one of the few people here that have a mature attitude about this whole thing.

Also, everything you point out in your post is based on nothing but speculation. The fact is that no one knows what R&R will be like. All anyone can do is guess. Besides, if you're so sure this game is gonna be crap, why the hell are you still hanging around here waiting for the game to be released and getting angry when it's postponed?

Your point about the shifting in other trucking "sims" - are there really any trucking sims out there? They're all just trucking games with a pitifully small dose of realism, in my opinion - is instantaneous is well justified; that's not realistic at all. However, we don't know yet how the shifting will be in R&R; again, you're just assuming it will be crap. Although I must admit, I doubt that the gear shifting will be realistic, but at least I'm not making assumptions based on nothing.

You're also right in that the screenshots of the cabins look too outdated; they don't seem to have any depth to them. But hey, they are only a few screenshots of a few trucks in the game, and for all we know they might have been updated in the meantime (wishful thinking?).

You can bitch and whine and insult people here all you want, it won't change a damn thing.
Old 03-12-2009, 11:36 PM
Approved Member

Thumbs down

rign rolling in 2010 will not get out

Release date 2010................................
Old 03-14-2009, 01:34 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesil View Post
rign rolling in 2010 will not get out

Release date 2010................................
It will probably never be released anyways.
Old 03-14-2009, 01:18 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete379x View Post
It will probably never be released anyways.

This year the game will not get out
Old 03-15-2009, 07:13 AM
Approved Member

I was 16 when I started waiting for this game, now I'm 19 and still waiting, but not as much as before,the situation with release date is getting more and more absurd they dont even answer to our letter or admin, I'm starting to think that this game will be canceled....

By the way, I started playing haulin, but I want to change those crappy truck and trailers, does any one knows site where I could find a lot of trucks and trailers, I visited may sites, but they had like ~15 trucks

Last edited by Freak Of Nature; 03-15-2009 at 07:16 AM.
Old 03-15-2009, 02:22 PM
Approved Member

Guys, Igor Belago did reply to one of the staff at the Russian 1c forums and said my letter was lost in their junk folder. Igor asked me to send it again, and so I did. 3 times.

He said he will answer our questions over the weekends. So he did sorta reply. So there will be an answer to our letter possibly tommorow.
Old 03-15-2009, 05:42 PM
Approved Member

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubaku View Post
Guys, Igor Belago did reply to one of the staff at the Russian 1c forums and said my letter was lost in their junk folder. Igor asked me to send it again, and so I did. 3 times.

He said he will answer our questions over the weekends. So he did sorta reply. So there will be an answer to our letter possibly tommorow.
Finally!!!! better he say something positive about release !
Old 03-16-2009, 04:51 PM
Approved Member

Exclamation

Got a reply from Igor Belago today.

He says,

"Sorry that I dont have the reply to your letter yet, but I am very sick with the flu. Will write as soon as I can"
Old 03-16-2009, 06:34 PM
Registered Member

hi everybody...i am new around here and all that i can see is people ALL AROUND THE WORLD waithing for this wonderfull game to be release for all these years and you are still houping....and that`s a good thing....but at least they coud give us a release date or a demo to calm down a lot of spirits.....

sorry my english......