Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 03-03-2011, 10:53 AM
Approved Member

Default videos after release?

Oleg and crew,
After the digital release is there any chance you will continue to release videos of CoD? I know there's not much point to doing this, but I figure you guys intended to shower us with videos before the release (but somehow got very busy, and couldn't make very many). Just asking. Would be nice to see more, even after release. Whip everyone into frothing maniacs, and good for sales promotion too.
Flyby out
Old 03-03-2011, 10:58 AM
Approved Member

Even BF3 has started releasing videos and the games isnt out for at least 6 months, we need some now, not after. People can look on you tube after release as many will upload there.
Old 03-03-2011, 12:16 PM
Approved Member

I agree with you, Bow. I feel it's unlikely we'll see the torrent of videos (we were told to expect) before release. I just think the team is too busy with final optimizing and such before going gold. I don't know that, to be sure. It's just my opinion. So I ask for what you accurately say will be released on You Tube by those who own it first. Hmmm... that's an anidiea for a new post.
Flyby out
Old 03-03-2011, 12:36 PM
Approved Member

We definitely need to spread this game around by videos and word of mouth. Good job it's gonna be fun to do that.
Old 03-03-2011, 12:44 PM
Approved Member

My first video request(s) please:

- Low level formations flight along the Thames (Southend to Kingston)
- Flying through clouds and other weather types (rain/thunder etc)
- Damage modelling examples (i.e. slowly picking away at a bomber)

I'm pretending that these videos will influence my purchase decision...but I already know I'm going to buy the game within the first week!

But you're right Fly By...system specs included will be really helpful, and help me decide which new rig to get.

Last edited by Gribbers; 03-03-2011 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Sorry - wrong thread - have reposted