Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Skins and Repaints for BOB COD

Old 09-13-2011, 02:56 PM
Approved Member

Wow very nice, top work is the second picture taken in the beat patch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
Its a glass half full/half empty scenario, we all know the problems, we all know what needs to be fixed it just some people focus on the water they have and some focus on the water that isnt there....
Gigabyte X58A-UD5 | Intel i7 930 | Corsair H70 | ATI 5970 | 6GB Kingston DDR3 | Intel 160GB G2 | Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit |
MONITOR: Acer S243HL.
CASE: Thermaltake LEVEL 10.
INPUTS: KG13 Warthog, Saitek Pedals, Track IR 4.
Old 09-13-2011, 11:24 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xilon_x View Post
please post the skin the real skin use in battle of brittain sceanario and not BALKANS.
a comple list of skin use in battle of brittain.
the game clift of dover not have map of BALKANS but have only ENGLAND MAP.
Does it really matter what theatre the scheme is from?

Unless you are flying on an historical online server its up to the individual what he/she flies.

Nice work on the 110's mate

Chris

http://www.aircombatgroup.co.uk/index.php

Gigabyte z77-d3h, Intel Core i5-3570K 3.40GHz (OC 4.2GHz), Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 24GB DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit , Samsung 120GB SSD 840 SATA 6Gb/s Basic, Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 1TB SATA 6Gb/s 64MB, Cooling Silencer Mk II 750W '80 Plus Silver' PSU,
GTX580 3gb OC
Old 09-13-2011, 03:43 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristorf View Post

Unless you are flying on an historical online server its up to the individual what he/she flies.

I totally agree! Let the users devide what skin they wan´t to fly with. I apreciate that skin very much. Great work! Thanks a lot!
Old 09-13-2011, 03:46 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristorf View Post

I totally agree! Let the users select what skin they wan´t to fly with. I apreciate that skin very much. Great work! Thanks a lot!
Old 12-17-2011, 06:30 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xilon_x View Post
please post the skin the real skin use in battle of brittain sceanario and not BALKANS.
a comple list of skin use in battle of brittain.
the game clift of dover not have map of BALKANS but have only ENGLAND MAP.
This game will like forgotten Battles,Pacific Fighters and IL2 1946
expand into all the theatres of WW2
On the Box it says Cliffs of Dover. IL2 Sturmovik
But there are no IL2 Sturmovik's and its not in Russia.

The Original IL2 is set in Russia Based around the IL2 Sturmovik
BUT this did Not limit it to that particular Theatre of War and the developers
and Modders created Maps and Aircraft for other Theatres like Battle of Britain and the Pacific and Thank God They Did otherwise the il2 series
wouldnt have lasted this long and there would not even be a Cliffs of Dover.

It was thinking out of the box that has allowed the IL2 Franchise to still be here a Decade after the Original was released and Not many Games in any Genre can Equal it.
And lets hope the IL2 Series is here in another 10 Years.
Keep up the Fantastic work Aelius
Regards
Keith
Old 12-17-2011, 04:10 PM
Approved Member

While waiting for this terrific skin to come out I rooted thru my library & found the book I bought nearly 50 years ago...even thenit was about 20 years old,titled World WarII in Pictures,published in 1941 before Pearl Harbor,published by The Journal of Living Publishing Corporation.Here is the picture & caption ( sic.) I am relatively sure it was taken from a Deutches Propoganda film ( maybe someone will be able to dig that up?)

Very much looking forward to putting this skin onmy CloD Stuka!
(BTW Please note the difference in the spinner markings in this photo from the ones shown in previous photos...)

Last edited by jamesdietz; 12-17-2011 at 04:12 PM.
Old 03-05-2018, 11:57 PM
Registered Member

Default Assistance required please

Hello I was going to start a New Thread to ask this Question, but for some reason I cannot start a new thread and can only post a reply to existing threads, so thankyou for your Patience. I am returning to the IL-2 Sim after an 18 year absence and I am trying to find a Forum concerning Pacific Fighters. As an Australian I have become interested in 75th Squadron RAAF Royal Australian Air force defence of Port Morseby in New Guinea South Pacific area 1942 just prior to the Battle of the Coral Sea. These guys flew p40 kittyhawks, and the famouse Japanese Air Ace Saburo Sakai said these where some of the bravest men he ever fought against in the Pacific war with their seemily surprise suicidal attacks in their P40s on Sakais air base at Lae as well as their boom and zoom attacks on his Zeros and Jap Bombers he was trying to defend when they bombed Port Morseby. I love to mission Build and I was looking around to see if anybody has yet Created 75th Squadron RAAF Skins, so I can recreate some of these epic air battles between 75th Squadron and Saburu Sakais mob over Port Moresby in early 1942. If somebody could please direct me with a Link if possible, to any relavent forum area that you may think could be of assistance. I will post a WIKI Link here for anybody interested in the Air Battles I just spoke of here....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No._75_Squadron_RAAF... thankyou for your patience and time.