Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Old 02-16-2011, 08:19 AM
Registered Member

Thumbs up BIG YES to free roam

Hey everyone

I would just like to say that this game definitely needs a free roam feature.

If the makers of the game say ( The best off road simulator ever ) in the intro video, then they better add the free rome feature, other wise it's false advertising
Old 02-18-2011, 12:50 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiancrawler View Post
Hey everyone

I would just like to say that this game definitely needs a free roam feature.

If the makers of the game say ( The best off road simulator ever ) in the intro video, then they better add the free rome feature, other wise it's false advertising
True true..
Old 02-23-2011, 09:57 PM
Approved Member

Default free roam example

After playing the demo i think for sure this needs free roam a game I used to do alot of work in making maps and vehicles is the open sourced simulator Rigs Of Rods,there was nothing better then going online and having a group of friends just go where ever they could get their vehicles to.
it doesn't have the next gen graphics but the physics weren't to bad but that was over looked simply cause of the fun of free roam.A game like Off Road drive would sell better and would draw a lot more attention i think...i know it would if this "Ultimate off road experience " had the fun and excitement of free roam.
Old 02-23-2011, 10:41 PM
dozer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnK116 View Post
After playing the demo i think for sure this needs free roam a game I used to do alot of work in making maps and vehicles is the open sourced simulator Rigs Of Rods,there was nothing better then going online and having a group of friends just go where ever they could get their vehicles to.
it doesn't have the next gen graphics but the physics weren't to bad but that was over looked simply cause of the fun of free roam.A game like Off Road drive would sell better and would draw a lot more attention i think...i know it would if this "Ultimate off road experience " had the fun and excitement of free roam.
G'Day Shawn, i have made a few sketchup models of awsome rigs i would like to see in Rigs of Rods but dont have the skills to put them into the game.

Any change you would be interested in the mechanical side of things? you can take all the credit as long as i can use them in rigs.

Last edited by dozer; 02-23-2011 at 10:48 PM.
Old 02-23-2011, 11:05 PM
Approved Member

Default nice rigs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dozer View Post
G'Day Shawn, i have made a few sketchup models of awsome rigs i would like to see in Rigs of Rods but dont have the skills to put them into the game.

Any change you would be interested in the mechanical side of things? you can take all the credit as long as i can use them in rigs.

hey bud to be honest its been about 8 months since i did any real work for rigs of rods so i would have to re download it all and get re acquainted with the program again to make a sophisticated enough rig to do all the deforming and engine settings and stuff right but when i do get back into it and stuff i wouldn't mind helping out at all,and as far as credits go i wouldnt take all creds for the work cause i know working with sketchup pro doing the good detailing you did can be a real pain! haha.but those are def some nice looking rigs ya made! we can keep in touch and when i do get bk into it(had to take a break from it for a while just like any other game) we can def see bout getting those into the game!
Old 02-28-2011, 09:14 PM
SuzukiSamurai

If this game would get free roam you could compare it to body parts. Then it would be GOD TITTIES. If not you could compare it to hairy butt. No, but I mean, the engine or what couldn't handle free roam. Screamer 4x4 was released 10 years ago and they had a perfect free roam. I mean, I still play it once and a while.
Old 02-28-2011, 09:16 PM
Approved Member

Default eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzukiSamurai View Post
If this game would get free roam you could compare it to body parts. Then it would be GOD TITTIES. If not you could compare it to hairy butt. No, but I mean, the engine or what couldn't handle free roam. Screamer 4x4 was released 10 years ago and they had a perfect free roam. I mean, I still play it once and a while.
the engine can handle free roam,i do not in any way shape or form think otherwise..
Old 03-02-2011, 07:48 AM
Approved Member

I deff agree with everyone about this! This cant be considered a Simulation unless we get to drive off the beaten path a little and make our own lines!

I just see a online free roam becoming awesome with people trying to conquer untouched lines and bogs!
Old 03-27-2011, 10:03 PM
Registered Member

with out free roam this game is going to be fail!!! THEY JUST NEED TO MAKE WORK!!, so 1c company, make it work it can be done, you know it, i know it, everyone knows it. your just to lazy to try it!! even if its not part of the game, like a download or something. MAKE IT HAPPEN!!
Old 03-28-2011, 06:29 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dozer View Post

pm me the files on the ROR fourm and ill get them imported my user name is the same as this one