Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 12-12-2012, 07:05 AM
Registered Member

Hi all,

I have bought the game on 6th of december (Santa came ) and am looking forward for online experience. I am also a big fan of BoS, but now I am going to play BoP most of the time. I am interested in simulator mode, but realistic also will do.
I would like to unlock the planes, weapons and get the trophies.

I will be very happy if people who still play BoP add me as a friend and invite me to their games. I play most of the evenings (for 6.30 p.m until 9.30 p.m). At weekends I play at afternoons and evenings.

I am on PS3.
My PS ID: ewiontko
Time: UTC/GMT +1

Hope to see you in BoP sky
Old 12-12-2012, 06:57 PM
Registered Member

Thumbs up Re: Newbie here. . .

Hi all,

Just got an X Box for my wife's exercising but just had to get Sturmovik for some flight action!! Am totally new but hope this site will help me! My Dad was a gunner on TBF's in 44-45 and kindled, all those years ago, my keen interest and passion for WWII history. Hope to speak with many of you in the coming months. . .

Mike
Old 12-12-2012, 07:28 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotic Pope View Post
lol I knew something wasn't right.

Just want to make it clear that Bobby means a game with Pirates, jolly rodger, Arrrr me hearty and all that, not a pirated game.
HA i never thought about the pirate also could mean pirated game. shows you how oblivious i am to gaming stuff. i dont think klem is going to come back so i will PM him...
Old 12-12-2012, 07:38 PM
Approved Member

TBF... you are on the east coast. maybe we can set up a time some night to fly. i live in PA and usually can get on after 1030pm week nights. if i know in advance i may be able to coax a few of the other guys to come out and play. if you really love the TBF you can fly one in Birds of Steel...which is like this game. they have a TBF-1C...you can sink all the jap carriers you want....lol. let me know.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:17 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotic Pope View Post
lol I knew something wasn't right.

Just want to make it clear that Bobby means a game with Pirates, jolly rodger, Arrrr me hearty and all that, not a pirated game.

Klem, I fly Il-2 1946 mostly offline with full realism, for complex missions and such, nothing comes close on consoles. But I also played Birds of Prey and now Birds of Steel, and as far as online multiplayer dogfighting goes they are hardcore when played at the highest difficulty, there are some incredible pilots out there who would have no problem flying full switch on a PC il-2 server if they had the chance, and there are others that have bought PCs and become top pilots on the ATAG server.

Birds of prey and Birds of Steel (even more so) are really WWII Dogfight sims whereas Il-2 CloD is a WWII Flight sim.
I wish you luck with it RP. Try '46 on line some time

Signing off (this forum).

ASUS Sabertooth X58 /i7 950 @ 4GHz / 6Gb DDR3 1600 CAS8 / EVGA GTX570 GPU 1.28Gb superclocked / Crucial 128Gb SSD SATA III 6Gb/s, 355Mb-215Mb Read-Write / 850W PSU
Windows 7 64 bit Home Premium / Samsung 22" 226BW @ 1680 x 1050 / TrackIR4 with TrackIR5 software / Saitek X52 Pro & Rudders
Old 12-12-2012, 10:36 PM
Registered Member

Hey Bobbysockser! Yes I am in Maryland. Would love to get some flyers together! I Adjust need a little time to acclimate first!!

Best. Mike
Old 12-16-2012, 01:13 AM
Registered Member

Hi all. My name is Emma Kaufmann. Originally from New York but studying in Europe 'till this coming May '13. Long time P.C. flyer but got my hands on a ps3 last week and happened upon Sturmovik when i was in gamestop. jumped at it straight away 'cause have played 1946 and CoD on P.C. Now i am like totally hooked and loving the game.
Old 12-16-2012, 08:12 AM
Registered Member

welcome guys.

Last edited by Robert932; 12-16-2012 at 08:15 AM.
Old 12-30-2012, 01:23 PM
Registered Member

Hey everyone,
I just got Birds of Prey for christmas after wanting it for a long time on the xbox. I have completed the campaign but i am yet to play online as there are never any servers available. I was hoping some of you could add me up on xbox and invite me into some games, i live in England. GT: StillToCome43
Many thanks!
Old 01-07-2013, 09:00 PM
Registered Member

Exclamation Re: Newbie here. . .

just got the X-box console and am awaiting my HORI EX2 stick! Once I get a little flight time I hope to meet some of you!

Mike