Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 11-07-2011, 07:58 AM
Approved Member

You're most welcome Tammy. BoP is a thrill online.

The P-38 will be flying in "Birds of Steel" wich is scheduled Q1 2012. Lot's of guys looking forward to the encounter in the Pacific!
Old 11-08-2011, 09:02 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy1949 View Post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okey so im a new pilot to the PS3 Birds of Prey game. I havent figured out yet how to get to the online play. Ive beaten arcade mode and have been trying to develop my skills on realistic before i go for sim. Found my love for WWII aircraft from my dad and uncle. Both were in the USAF and use to compete on model building. Some of the models can be seen at March Air Force Base air museum. Favorite aircraft was the P-38 "Forked Tailed Devil" Lightning. shame there arnt more in the game..

welcome here Tammy1949!!!
Old 11-15-2011, 06:36 AM
Approved Member

Hello All.
My name is zl2bmh (jim actually) and I live in New Zealand. I have got IL2 Sturmovik 1946, which I really enjoy, even with my aged eyes, and would like to know when Birds of prey was released.

Regards,
zl2bmh.
Old 11-15-2011, 07:26 AM
Registered Member

Okey so im a new pilot to the PS3 Birds of Prey game. I havent figured out yet how to get to the online play. Ive beaten arcade mode and have been trying to develop my skills on realistic before i go for sim. Found my love for WWII aircraft from my dad and uncle. Both were in the USAF and use to compete on model building. Some of the models can be seen at March Air Force Base air museum. Favorite aircraft was the P-38 "Forked Tailed Devil" Lightning. shame there arnt more in the game..
Old 11-15-2011, 05:19 PM
Approved Member

welcome to the forum zl2bmh and tha3soa4Eew.

zl2bmh, birds of prey has been out for about 2 years now. it is a PS3 and Xbox so it isnt as complicated nor as intricate as the PC games like CoD or 1946. which system are you using and when are you on?

tha3soa4Eew, there are a ton of good PS3 guys here who will help you get your feet wet. go back through this thread to find the ones you can add to your friends list who are on the same times as you. I wouldnt wait too long before getting online. if the PS3 is like Xbox...you will find online play different than single player. so might as well jump in and start taking your lumps sooner. you will find most of the games will be in real and sim. but the guys will show you the tricks...
Old 11-21-2011, 07:50 PM
Registered Member

Default help

hey im new and i cant find any body online i play on realistic and have no clue where everbody who plays online is i have it for the xbox 360 and im pacific time
Old 11-21-2011, 08:40 PM
Approved Member

welcome bacadcaba, if you try to simply join a game its pretty much hit and miss....mostly miss. you will get a funky message about the servers, etc, etc.. this only means there arent any open games at that moment...it doesnt mean people arent playing. go back through this thread and get the names of the xbox players in your area or who are on whne you are and add them to your firends list. THAT is the best way for find games. you can add me GT: Bobbysockser. i am usually on late night if i get on...9 to ??? your time. in the meanwhile check out the rest of the forum....there is a lot of info here.
Old 12-02-2011, 11:24 AM
Registered Member

Hi all, played the PC version for a bit before buying the PS3 version. Went straight online and got downed by a bomber haha. Lots to learn but i do love WWII flight sims
Old 12-02-2011, 12:05 PM
Approved Member

Welcome nilling. Happy to see you were given the rookies welcome online
Regardles of which mode you play; Have fun!
Old 12-03-2011, 02:17 PM
Registered Member

Default Just bought game yesterday for xbox 360

Hey everyone. I just bought this game yesterday and wanted to introduce myself to all of you. I play on the xbox 360, so I"ll check back here everyday to see if anyone is setting up any online matches.

I've been wanting to buy this game for a while now. Tried the demo a few months ago and liked it but it wasn't enough to push me to buy for some reason.

Then again yesterday I made myself try it again and I'm so thankful I did that.

I'm only about 5 missions in on the campaign, think I just beat all the first set of british missions.

I do however have a few questions. I will make a seperate post for that in a minute though as this is only for intros.

Looking forward to hopefully getting a few online matches in sometime in 2011 lol...